Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about it?

Go down 
+4
Kio
Grey
Powerdroid
Saya Otonashi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

What do you think about it? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySat 30 May - 16:36

Is it good? Do you like it or not?
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Powerdroid

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySun 31 May - 19:26

My problem with DBZ is that whent hey did show it on TV, they would get to a certain episode, then start all over, never resolving the storyline.

that got frustrating to the point where I gave up on it
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySun 31 May - 20:48

This happens very often with TV shows.
Back to top Go down
Grey
VIP
Grey

Location : At the moment, under Fez's bed hiding from the shitzu >>

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySat 6 Jun - 6:46

i agree with powerdroid. i remember watching this anime when i was really young, and it was all very repetitive. fights, screaming, big hair, and weird characters. i liked it when i was young, but later moved onto yu yu hakishou and liked that much better
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySun 14 Jun - 1:02

Where the episodes in correct line? I mean 1 then 2 then 3 etc.?
Back to top Go down
Kio
VIP
Kio

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySat 1 Aug - 7:59

Most the episodes i could say in correct order, the only fail thing with DBZ, is that it never ended, it was fight after fight, a small time of peace, and then more fighting. I personally was started on anime through DBZ, and still like it alot.

It just was repetitive.. But if Akira Toryiama, the creator, had done what he wanted, it would of ended at the end of the Frieza Saga. That would of been a good end.

But the money hogs in the buisness kept pushing and pushing Akira to keep making it, cause it was a cash cow. After that, Akira started to hate it, so he made it more and more like it was in the Buu saga, silly and not really like its old self, trying to get people to stop watching. But they didnt. After the Buu saga, DBZ should of been done.. but those people who where after the money, kept pushing and pushing, till they finally got Akira to crack, and then they made the abomination DBGT. Which was complete fail.. and went waaaay against the original story line Akira finished.

I say they ruined it. (especially with the horrid movie, DB Evolution out...)
Back to top Go down
Inn0©ent v0ice™

Inn0©ent v0ice™

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptyMon 3 Aug - 23:36

Kio wrote:
Most the episodes i could say in correct order, the only fail thing with DBZ, is that it never ended, it was fight after fight, a small time of peace, and then more fighting. I personally was started on anime through DBZ, and still like it alot.

It just was repetitive.. But if Akira Toryiama, the creator, had done what he wanted, it would of ended at the end of the Frieza Saga. That would of been a good end.

But the money hogs in the buisness kept pushing and pushing Akira to keep making it, cause it was a cash cow. After that, Akira started to hate it, so he made it more and more like it was in the Buu saga, silly and not really like its old self, trying to get people to stop watching. But they didnt. After the Buu saga, DBZ should of been done.. but those people who where after the money, kept pushing and pushing, till they finally got Akira to crack, and then they made the abomination DBGT. Which was complete fail.. and went waaaay against the original story line Akira finished.

Finally brother to speak with
I quit from this forums mostly cause here are kids, no normal talk
Frieza Saga, exactly.
It become sooo boring. It was so repetitive they made it rather boring to watch
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocentvoice.jimdo.com
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptyTue 4 Aug - 2:17

Kio wrote:

I believe this is why Kai was made. The people at Toei (?) decided that DBZ would be much better if they chopped off half of the episodes and condensed a few.

Also, Akira Toriyama didn't make GT, he stopped after the manga he made ended (after DBZ). He also didn't have any influence on the movie, that was all a Hollywood thing.
Back to top Go down
khubaib_95
Admin
Admin
khubaib_95

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySun 9 Aug - 9:25

Dragon ball has fans all over the world!
Back to top Go down
http://www.islamiccommunity.forumotion.com
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySun 9 Aug - 16:49

It was considered one of the most influential anime of all time. Next to Sailor Moon and Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Inn0©ent v0ice™

Inn0©ent v0ice™

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySun 9 Aug - 17:09

It would be good if they make new dragon ball.
I don't know, it doesn't needs to have new title, it just can be expansion to some DBZ or GT
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySun 9 Aug - 17:13

Well, Kai is kind've a new Dragonball anime...Actually, it's just a remake of DBZ. I heard it's good, though.

As for expansions to the Dragonball series, remember how everyone hated GT?
Back to top Go down
Inn0©ent v0ice™

Inn0©ent v0ice™

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySun 9 Aug - 17:14

I don't think I heard anything about hating GT
It was awesome imo, new fusion, SSJ 4, new opponents, and it was short enought
not to make it boring
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySun 9 Aug - 17:16

Well, on this forum anyway, there seems to be a major dislike of GT. I never saw it. I should go rent the discs...
Back to top Go down
Inn0©ent v0ice™

Inn0©ent v0ice™

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySun 9 Aug - 17:19

Why would anyone dislike GT ?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptySun 9 Aug - 17:22

I have no idea (really, I wouldn't, didn't see it).
Back to top Go down
death reaper
Unholy
Unholy
death reaper

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? EmptyFri 16 Jul - 0:00

I watch Dragonball Z when I was a little kid and I still love it to this day. The ony DragonBall I didn't like was DragonBall GT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about it?   What do you think about it? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Boulevard :: Anime & Manga ::  :: Dragonball :: Dragonball Discussion-
Jump to: