Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite Character

Go down 
+12
Dragon Master
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Blood Noodles
Krane
xinachan
Kvic
Genten
ZeroFamiliar
Kairi-Mirikio Samine
Raito
Grey
Saya Otonashi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

Favourite Character - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Jul - 17:07

A ok. Is it strong?
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Jul - 17:10

The Sharingan (写輪眼?, lit. "Copy Wheel Eye", English manga: "Mirror Wheel Eye") is a genetic eye technique that naturally occurs in members of the Uchiha clan. It is not immediately present from birth, and first activates in a stressful situation in battle; after this occurrence, the user may utilize the Sharingan freely.[46] When first acquired, the Sharingan has only one tomoe, and as its power increases, two additional tomoe will eventually appear. Kakashi Hatake possesses a single, transplanted Sharingan in his left eye that he received from his teammate, Obito Uchiha.[47] Because he is not a member of the Uchiha clan, Kakashi's Sharingan is always active and he expends chakra rapidly when using it, forcing him to cover it up when not in combat and needing extended rest after long battles.[48] Members of the Uchiha clan expend a negligible amount of chakra when using the Sharingan; Akatsuki member Itachi Uchiha keeps his Sharingan activated constantly.

Over the course of its development, the Sharingan will grant the user three unique abilities. It is most famous in the Naruto world for its ability to memorize and replicate any movement it has seen, allowing the user to copy most opponent's jutsu and use it against them and later opponets.[49] The Sharingan's second ability grants the user increased clarity of perception, allowing them to track and predict the movements and actions of fast-moving objects. This also allows the user to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra.[47] Its final ability is a brand of hypnosis that suggests actions and thoughts to the opponent, acting as an effective way to produce genjutsu or implant memories in another person.[50]
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Jul - 17:13

OK thank you!
Back to top Go down
Krane

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 Jul - 22:17

Hyuuga Neji!!! He's so awesome, his techniques are really cool, he also makes funny comments sometimes too Happy He's also really hot Bigsmile Favourite Character - Page 5 409747 - Favourite Character - Page 5 111176 - Favourite Character - Page 5 409736
Back to top Go down
Blood Noodles

Blood Noodles

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jul - 18:28

my favourite is Sasori, cuz i love how he fights. and hes hawt.

second deidara, cuz, y'know, awesome and everything.

third, temari, cuz apparantely im a lot like her.
Back to top Go down
Grey
VIP
Grey

Location : At the moment, under Fez's bed hiding from the shitzu >>

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 5:14

ah im sorry! this is the favorite naruto character forum....whoops xD
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 10:20

Grey wrote:
ah im sorry! this is the favorite naruto character forum....whoops xD
No problem!
Back on Topic
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 15:27

My favorite characters will either be Rock Lee or Gaara, well, it is a tie of both. Pictures will be posted later on.

(Stupid Google won't load on me!! Angry
Back to top Go down
http://cf13.forumotion.com
Dragon Master

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jul - 20:14

My favorite character is:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ItsTehCooper

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyFri 17 Jul - 19:47

KAKASHI FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://sonic-speed.co.nr
forgetme1996

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyTue 28 Jul - 17:07

I lik Hinata and Kiba...Hinata iz so shy and Kiba iz so cute!!! Inlove
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyTue 28 Jul - 17:11

OK what do others think?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyFri 7 Aug - 7:31

Def. Kakashi. >.>
Back to top Go down
Grey
VIP
Grey

Location : At the moment, under Fez's bed hiding from the shitzu >>

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptySat 8 Aug - 2:36

Quote :
I lik Hinata and Kiba...Hinata iz so shy and Kiba iz so cute!!!

xD love both of them too.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Apr - 0:44

Gaara and Deidara are cool. I don't really know all the characters names... theres like a billion of them. I'd go with Gaara as my favorite though ( after the time skip, I like seeing the whole character development thing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character   Favourite Character - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Character
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5