HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raito
Unholy
Unholy

PostSubject: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Tue 9 Jun - 0:22

discuss what you want to about naruto shippuden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey
VIP

Location : At the moment, under Fez's bed hiding from the shitzu >>

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Tue 9 Jun - 7:46

who really dies? and who really ends up with each other? i always hear so many different things for those two topics...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raito
Unholy
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Tue 9 Jun - 15:10

well mostly all of the akatsuki is dead only three members left zetsu kisame madara uchiha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey
VIP

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Fri 12 Jun - 1:05

yeah i know [deidara] ToT

but like if sasuke and naruto die. i hear so many fights about that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raito
Unholy
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Fri 12 Jun - 15:14

well right now in ch 451 danzou became 6th hokage and gave the order to kill sasuke

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Fri 12 Jun - 16:17

I have put a spoiler message in the topic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Raito
Unholy
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Sat 13 Jun - 6:04

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Noodles

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Mon 13 Jul - 21:04

they should reform the akatsuki. get some completely new characters. or revive a couple of the old ones. i miss sasori and deidara >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey
VIP

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Tue 14 Jul - 2:36

i know *cries* ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shirohige
VIP

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Sat 18 Jul - 14:08

Well, they're going to the Kage meeting, and Naruto is somehow trying to sneak in there(Naruto, Yamato, Kakashi and Sai?(Forgot about Sai)).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Sat 18 Jul - 15:54

My friend and I were talking, and agreed that the Naruto manga/anime would only ever end if Naruto dies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shirohige
VIP

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Sat 18 Jul - 18:44

Genten wrote:
My friend and I were talking, and agreed that the Naruto manga/anime would only ever end if Naruto dies.

There are a multitude of theories concering Narutos death in the manga and it will come down to succesors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Sat 18 Jul - 19:42

I don't want Naruto to have a successor...then the manga will never end!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Sun 19 Jul - 3:41

That really sucks on that spoiler. I can't believe Danzo became Hokage and made Sasuke a missing-nin!!! (Even though I dislike Sasuke, but I dislike Danzo more)

Back to the Drawing Board...-Sketching-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cf13.forumotion.com
Shirohige
VIP

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Mon 20 Jul - 13:31

~Anbu Crimson Flare~ wrote:
That really sucks on that spoiler. I can't believe Danzo became Hokage and made Sasuke a missing-nin!!! (Even though I dislike Sasuke, but I dislike Danzo more)

I'm actually pretty happy about it. There is one thing in this world that I really dislike, that is disrespect, and so far, almost every big villain has kept their respect and morals, but then comes Sasuke with that naive, disrespectful always-avenging-something attitude. I lost alot of interest in Naruto because Kishomoto's favorite character is Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Mon 20 Jul - 14:03

OK what do others think?

Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Mon 20 Jul - 17:11

Shirohige wrote:
~Anbu Crimson Flare~ wrote:

I'm actually pretty happy about it. There is one thing in this world that I really dislike, that is disrespect, and so far, almost every big villain has kept their respect and morals, but then comes Sasuke with that naive, disrespectful always-avenging-something attitude. I lost alot of interest in Naruto because Kishomoto's favorite character is Sasuke.

When did he say that?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Mon 20 Jul - 17:26

Why are you happy about it, Shirohige??

Back to the Drawing Board...-Sketching-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cf13.forumotion.com
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Mon 27 Jul - 18:39

BUMP

Back to top Go down
Kvic

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   Mon 31 Aug - 15:45

Naruto 461 was really good ^.^ I loved it when gaara pwnd the tsuchikage, that old man is annoying, he's honestly too old to be a kage if he has mobility problems.
I'm dieing to see the raikage and his bodyguards kick sasukes butt, but that probably won't happen unless other people get invovled in the fight. I'm also dieing to see what gaara chooses to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.   

Back to top Go down

[Spoilers] Shippuden talk {predictions,thoughts and etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1