Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you watched it?

Go down 
+7
† Łøcк тЯιgυη †
Merrin
Kio
Kvic
Raito
death reaper
Saya Otonashi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

Have you watched it? Empty
PostSubject: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 20 Jun - 14:27

Is it any good?
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
death reaper
Unholy
Unholy
death reaper

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 20 Jun - 14:42

I thought it was good but i didn't like the ending that much though. The ending could have been better but i'm alright with the it.
Back to top Go down
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 20 Jun - 15:14

its great but just like death note the ending is not what i wanted it to be still great show
Back to top Go down
death reaper
Unholy
Unholy
death reaper

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 20 Jun - 15:27

I understand what you mean. I didn't like the Death Note ending at all

Last edited by death reaper on Thu 5 Nov - 5:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kvic

Kvic

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 20 Jun - 18:10

Well sorta, I've only seen the first season, but I'm going to watch R2 once it starts releasing in the states. And It's very very good ^.^ I think everyone should watch it atleast once. But if you aren't clued to it by episode 3.. then you might not like it, not saying you won't like it later on, but thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyMon 22 Jun - 17:30

I have watched some episodes and I haven't decided if I wil continue or not.
Back to top Go down
Kvic

Kvic

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyMon 22 Jun - 23:15

You should continue its a great anime, worth the watch 100%
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyMon 22 Jun - 23:28

OK Tofa told me that it's not worth watching it before some months.
Back to top Go down
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyMon 13 Jul - 19:45

Just go ahead and watch it
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyTue 14 Jul - 14:22

OK when I have the time
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySun 19 Jul - 15:49

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Kio
VIP
Kio

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 1 Aug - 8:02

Well.. I think it is an epic anime, actually my favorite as of now.. yea, i did NOT like the ending, it was not anything like i wanted, same as death note, meantioned above. But still is a very good anime, with a great story line. I reccomend it to any anime fan..

^.^
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 1 Aug - 15:45

OK what do others think?
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 1 Aug - 16:10

I saw it in a panflit, then watched the first episode on televsion, then went on to wikipedia
Spoiler:
watched the last 9 min on youtube and laughed mah head off.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
† Łøcк тЯιgυη †

† Łøcк тЯιgυη †

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyTue 13 Oct - 7:54

In my opinion it's one of the best animes to date it has all you could ask for in an anime. you'll get fighting, drama, intrigue, futuristic setting, and an audacious protagonist with a secret identity like BATMAN! XD All in all it's great, thrilling the whole way through. not too many filler episodes either. Many characters Lelouch is close to u_u are prone to atrocities or even death. 5/5
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyTue 13 Oct - 9:48

Yeah it is like that but after watching the first ep I sihed and thought: "its death note with mecha"
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyTue 13 Apr - 0:46

It's good, but SOOO MANY fans complain about the ending. Urghh! They need to shut up, the ending to R2 is great. But it's worth the watch to me, I haven't gotten to writing a review for it, but at the moment I have it as a 4.5/5(and on my grading scale it is tough to get a 3). I think everyone should preview atleast an episode or two to see if they like it. And if you don't, then it's not a series for you.
Back to top Go down
sCam

sCam

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 17 Apr - 0:48

Great series, Can't wait for S3. I like C.C alot. Ending was meh.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyFri 23 Apr - 0:47

There's a Season 3? I hadn't heard anything about that coming out. I know they are making more like spin-off manga and drama Cds and stuff, but nothing about a season 3. (but then again I could be out of the loop)
The ending was awesome in my opinion, best part of the series. I feel like alot of people don't appreciate the ending because their favorite character died.
Back to top Go down
Anime_Emily

Anime_Emily

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyMon 7 Jun - 3:37

Merrin wrote:
Yeah it is like that but after watching the first ep I sihed and thought: "its death note with mecha"

Really? I watched the first episode of Death Note and didn't think that it was that much like Code Geass....but I suppose that's moving a bit off topic...

I watched Code Geass and I have to say that I liked it way more than I thought I would, especially since I went in knowing how R2 ended. Since I am a growing mecha fan, I really enjoyed the mecha in this anime and I loved the characters (except KallenNinaNunally and a few others...). Lelouch and C.C. were some of the most cunning anime characters I had seen (newbie to anime...) and I really grew to love both of them. I enjoyed the suspense, drama, and action that each episode tended to bring and rarely found myself bored with the anime. The ending of R2 brought me to tears but I believe that in a way it was a good ending for Lelouch because let's face it folks he wasn't going to die in a nice way anyway with almost the whole world hating him, and ultimately I suppose he did a good thing... So, ending my little ramble, I'll say I thoroughly enjoyed both seasons.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Mangaluvr
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyMon 7 Jun - 15:22

Anime_Emily wrote:
Merrin wrote:

Really? I watched the first episode of Death Note and didn't think that it was that much like Code Geass....but I suppose that's moving a bit off topic...

I can see the comparison. Both series are about genius, good looking anti-heroes who can easily control people and plan to shape the world into the way they deem it should be. Unlike Death Note, though, I believe we're supposed to support Lelouch and his goals because they are more humane then Light's.
Back to top Go down
Anime_Emily

Anime_Emily

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyMon 14 Jun - 9:32

Genten wrote:

I can see the comparison. Both series are about genius, good looking anti-heroes who can easily control people and plan to shape the world into the way they deem it should be. Unlike Death Note, though, I believe we're supposed to support Lelouch and his goals because they are more humane then Light's.

Ah, I see it now. Well, I do have to say that I supported Lelouch's goals to a certain degree, more than I supported Light's.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Mangaluvr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you watched it?
Page 1 of 1