Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you have it as a DVD?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

Do you have it as a DVD? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have it as a DVD?   Do you have it as a DVD? EmptySat 20 Jun - 14:27

Do you? Where did you find it?
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
death reaper
Unholy
Unholy
death reaper

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it as a DVD?   Do you have it as a DVD? EmptySat 20 Jun - 14:55

Yes i have the dvds but not all. Tring to find the dvds at a cheap price when they first come out is hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Kvic

Kvic

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it as a DVD?   Do you have it as a DVD? EmptySat 20 Jun - 18:05

Yes I own the first season on DVD(not R2 since it ain't out yet) I bought the parts instead of boxset, the boxset was probably cheaper but Bestbuy didn't carry it >.< I bought mine at Bestbuy, it was about $30 a part (3parts) , well I had to buy the 3rd part from amazon since BestBuy was acting stupid and didn't have the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it as a DVD?   Do you have it as a DVD? EmptyMon 22 Jun - 17:29

OK is it better to watch it in DVD?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it as a DVD?   Do you have it as a DVD? EmptyMon 22 Jun - 17:41

Yeah. You get to play it on the TV instead of a small computer screen, so it's higher quality. Plus you're supporting the company by buying the DVD.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it as a DVD?   Do you have it as a DVD? EmptySun 19 Jul - 15:49

OK other opinions?
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it as a DVD?   Do you have it as a DVD? EmptyTue 13 Apr - 0:48

I'm SO close to having it all, but Bandai likes to rip people out of money! They decided to make R2 4 parts instead of 3 like the first season. So I have the first season and all but part 4 of the second.
Definitely watching it on DVD is better than on a small fuzzy PC screen, in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it as a DVD?   Do you have it as a DVD? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have it as a DVD?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Boulevard :: Anime & Manga ::  :: Code Geass :: Anime-
Jump to: