Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about crossplay?

Go down 
+7
Raven.Saerwen
Serenity
Grey
Merrin
Genten
Saya Otonashi
Blood Noodles
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
this is my-I LOST IT!
VIP
this is my-I LOST IT!

What do you think about crossplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think about crossplay?   What do you think about crossplay? - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Aug - 4:38

i went to school cosplayed as L one day. it was fun!
Back to top Go down
Shuuka
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shuuka

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about crossplay?   What do you think about crossplay? - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Aug - 23:10

XD that does sound fun!
Back to top Go down
this is my-I LOST IT!
VIP
this is my-I LOST IT!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about crossplay?   What do you think about crossplay? - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Aug - 2:54

yepperz. i talked all monotone and sat like him and tried to pick up stuff like him too... but its harder than it looks... all in all awesome day tho.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about crossplay?   What do you think about crossplay? - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Aug - 1:35

Oh lol one day at school i mention death note and my friend sat like L then my other friend did but then he said 'not wait how does near sit?' and sat like near then i got my eraser pretended it was chocolate and sat like mello. But I have another friend who hates anime yet he was pretending to write in the death note...as a yokel....
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Rima_chan

Rima_chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about crossplay?   What do you think about crossplay? - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct - 13:13

well, most of male characters are cosplayed by girls,but if you want to pull off a good cosplay you should look like the character, i mean you cant cosplay as vegeta (for example) if you're very tall, or as sailor moon if you've got the beard... and there are some characters which girls should never cosplay (such as itachi, kaname from vampire knight, or byakuya from bleach..)!
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about crossplay?   What do you think about crossplay? - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:07

You can cosplay as Sailor Moon with a beard:

Spoiler:

My main problem with crossplay which I'm finding is that guys have cooler outfits, but its harder for a teenage girl to crossplay (if you get my drift)
Back to top Go down
Rima_chan

Rima_chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about crossplay?   What do you think about crossplay? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 12:38

that's why girls can't cosplay as some male characters! i mean, if you do that just to have fun then it's ok, but it won't be a good cosplay, that sailor moon has got the costume and it's fine, but he doesn't look like the character at all! the costume is only a small part of a cosplay, you need to look like the character.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about crossplay?   What do you think about crossplay? - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Oct - 9:44

Funny story about that, when i strighten my hair and tie it up i look like a brown haired female Ed Elric Bigeyes
Back to top Go down
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about crossplay?   What do you think about crossplay? - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Jul - 22:31

Crossplay sounds awesome!! I would do it! crossplay as good lookin guy from an anime or manga... Inlove Bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about crossplay?   What do you think about crossplay? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about crossplay?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Boulevard :: Creative World :: Cosplay-
Jump to: