Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many hours do you spend on the internet?

Go down 
+10
Merrin
Dragonheart
Grey
Serenity
ToFa
powwow
idontknow
Rok
Saya Otonashi
TayneC8
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TayneC8

How many hours do you spend on the internet? Empty
PostSubject: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptyThu 21 May - 12:19

Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptyThu 21 May - 12:25

I spend 1 hour every day (some days more, some days less)
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Rok

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptyThu 21 May - 21:27

Like 6 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptyWed 27 May - 17:25

Rok wrote:
Like 6 hours a day.
Don't you have school, homework, hobbies etc?
Back to top Go down
idontknow

idontknow

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptyThu 28 May - 6:42

i try and stay on as long as possible, but then i feel lazy, or my little brother kicks me off. T.T The most was about 7 hours though.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptyThu 28 May - 11:33

idontknow wrote:
i try and stay on as long as possible, but then i feel lazy, or my little brother kicks me off. T.T The most was about 7 hours though.
When do you have so much time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 2:48

I stay up 10-13 hrs a day on computer :D
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 13:18

Pain wrote:
Don't you do anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 20:09

Pain wrote:

*high-five*
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 21:07

I don't know what to say... Cool
Back to top Go down
powwow

powwow

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 21:44

it depends on that day, if I don't have anything to do, then I will spend most of time online; otherwise, just one or two hours.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 21:44

Can you find days when you don't have anything to do?
Back to top Go down
powwow

powwow

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 21:54

Tajio wrote:
Can you find days when you don't have anything to do?
yup, like right now, I don't have any homework ('cause I finish my research paper last week, and we don't have any test until next two weeks Oh no ). Also, I am at my uncle house, so I don't have my PS3 with me (cannot play game), or watching movie (I left the whole set of DVDs at home T__T). So the only thing I can do right now is here hehe Bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 22:00

OK cool! When did you find us from?
Back to top Go down
powwow

powwow

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 22:32

oh, I was watching the series, 07-Ghost, and somethings were confusing me, so I typed the name on Google and followed the link to wikipedia. In there, I read few stuffs and suddenly saw your web link. I got curious so I clicked on and that's how I got here.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 22:42

Interesting Bigsmile
Back to top Go down
powwow

powwow

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 22:44

hehe, you can call it as the accident of click Bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySat 30 May - 22:56

Yes, but you are a very good member!
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySun 31 May - 14:32

i think it would be useless to say i spend lots of hours in front of the pc..but my father has internet restrictions in my pc so it's 3 hours a day...but my bro's pc [who's in army [YAY]] has no restrictions so as you can see I can be on internet as many hours i want :D
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptySun 31 May - 20:44

Cool, you are lucky.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptyWed 3 Jun - 15:22

Do you think he is lucky because he can surf the Internet as many hours as he wants or because his brother is in army??? Bigsmile

I usually spend about one or two hours in front of the PC. There are days when I don't even spend a minute. I can remember that one day I spent about 4 hours (watching Bleach xD ).
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptyWed 3 Jun - 16:45

well i CAN'T remember a day i spent only 4 hours on the internet...jeez even now when i'm trying to convince myself to study i steal respond to posts...xP
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptyThu 4 Jun - 11:44

Yesterday, I didn't turn the PC on and my mum was excited
Back to top Go down
Grey
VIP
Grey

Location : At the moment, under Fez's bed hiding from the shitzu >>

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptyMon 8 Jun - 7:00

depends how the weather is, if i have anything going on, if i slept the day before, and if i wake up depressed.

if its hot outside, im tired, or have nothing to do, ill be on the computer a lot

if im hanging out with friends, its cold or raining outside, or im in a good mood, ill definantly be gone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Unholy
Unholy
Dragonheart

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? EmptyTue 28 Jul - 10:03

hmm 1-2 normaly but sometimes i dont even sit on pc sometimes 3-6 hours(like those days that i am lazy to do anything else xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on the internet?   How many hours do you spend on the internet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next