Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question about One Piece

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

A question about One Piece Empty
PostSubject: A question about One Piece   A question about One Piece EmptyMon 8 Mar - 3:31

I have watched quite a few anime and in the past I have found that after a while I start getting sad because the story changes too much or the anime itself gets depressing. After that happens I usually cannot look at anything to do with that anime without feeling empty.

My question is this in the many episodes of one piece does it get sad or change drastically? Or have over 20 episodes in a row thats just fighting or does it stay funny or get too serious?

For example I cannot look at animes such as FMA or KHR and I'm worried that I'll get this way by watching one piece. Please help me I love this anime and I don't want to get upset watching it. I'm sorry if this is confusing but it really is. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: A question about One Piece   A question about One Piece EmptyWed 21 Apr - 15:03

Can anyone help here?
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Sayanna

Sayanna

PostSubject: Re: A question about One Piece   A question about One Piece EmptySun 6 Jun - 23:38

one piece does get sad but thats usually while looking into the past of a character and after that there's usually some comedy fillers to cheer people up

they have full arks of fighting so yeah they have over 20 episodes of action scenes but they do take some brakes here and there

it doesnt change drastically it still follows the same plot line the same main characters but with over 400 episodes it'd be weird if there weren't any changes ^^

the show is mainly comedy and adventure depending on the ark your on

i hoped that helped a bit :)
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: A question about One Piece   A question about One Piece EmptyFri 13 Aug - 19:47

Old topic.

Solved and Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about One Piece   A question about One Piece Empty

Back to top Go down

A question about One Piece
Page 1 of 1