Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white Empty
PostSubject: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyThu 22 Apr - 2:18

Has anyone heard of it? I've been researching infomation about it like wtaching the trailer and viewing what other forums have to say. The most populer plot ideas seem to be somthing about Prussia taking over the world and set in 2012, another one is about Sealand going pshyco.

So what do you guys think? Exciteted about it? And how long do you think it will take to sub? (Aparently it's released in Japan on the 5th of June)
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyThu 22 Apr - 13:08

I knew there was going to be a movie for a while, but I had not idea or speculation as to what it would be about. It's Hetalia, why speculate? On that matter, I'm pretty sure it'll be subbed, we just have to wait a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyThu 22 Apr - 13:14

I dunno alot of people (mostly on live journal, seems to be where people translate all of the authors stuff) were jsut talking about the plot. But the movie actually does look moderatly serious, unless it's somthing like a skit movie and its just a bunch of un-related things but America is in a big room full of computers with a picture of the world and he's shouting and through the whole thing Germany is looking scared/horrified or stunned and Sealand isn't chirpy he's just, pshyco.

It will be subbed, stuff like like always is but how long will it take Sad , I have actually caculated how many days until it's Japanese release day it should be about 45 days. More than a month almost 2 months I think.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyThu 22 Apr - 19:44

Hmm, could it possibly be a representation of WWIII? They've done the wars before that, and if they're going to have a serious movie then this seems like a good subject matter.

A serious Hetalia sounds weird though. . .
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyFri 23 Apr - 1:41

I think that has also been disscussed and I have to say not seeing the Axis Powers with the Allied Forces really does hint that.

I think it may be serious, if its a comedy it might be borning because its full legnth. They had no sunny skies most of it was either night, rainy/dark ominus clouds or the computer room. And it may not be that werid because if you think about it (I know this is just 4kids but bear with me here) Pokemon and Hamtaro the english dub were both reltivitly unserious much like Hetalia but their movies had like character death, memory loss and epic battles which is quite serious.

Should I post the video?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyFri 23 Apr - 14:16

Yeah, that would be great if you could post the video. I'm interested in seeing the trailer now.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyFri 23 Apr - 14:26

Also I wtached the Sgt Frog movie today and that was serious and Sgt frog is similar to Hetalia in the fact they are both series's with just filler episodes, so hopefully it will be serious.

After seeing this trailer does it change your view on the plot?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptySat 24 Apr - 15:22

It looks interesting. I'm curous as to who that girl is in the beginning. Also, yeah. Sgt. Frog and Hetalia are extremely similiar.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptySun 25 Apr - 2:32

There was talk about her being Hungry in a wig, but whoever she is she is running away from somthing or someone.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptySun 25 Apr - 18:47

I swear I've seen her in one of the episodes. I can't remember which one, though. If I do find the episode, I'll post a screencap of her.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyTue 27 Apr - 14:09

I don't think she's been in any episode, I have watched all of them quite recently and I have seen no one resembling her. I would've remembered one of the few girls in the series.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyTue 27 Apr - 16:07

No, I think I saw a quick cameo of her at the beginning of one of the episodes. I believe it was the first episode with a focus on Sealand. Or something like that. Anyway, the idea's gnawing at me.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyWed 28 Apr - 8:14

maybe you should watch that episode and answer it for all of us
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyWed 28 Apr - 16:40

She appears in the beginning of episode 35. Here's a picture of her:

Spoiler:

I don't know if she's the same person, but I don't know who she is either way. Do you know?
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyThu 29 Apr - 8:10

The picture didn't work, but I looked up the episode and I see what you mean. But the girl in the trailer apears to have a more brown or hazel hair where as that girl had blonde. Almost 5 weeks until its out.

Also do you know how long it takes to fandub somthing like that?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyThu 29 Apr - 20:23

It'll probably take a while to fandub it. Movies are harder to get a hold of than anime, so even the sub version will take awhile.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyFri 30 Apr - 9:14

Whoops I meant Sub, so that is still damn
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyThu 4 Nov - 0:56

Sorry for double post but while I was in Japan I happened upon the release date of it to DVD, which is sometime early next year (that is seriously what it said) taking that into account I would presume 2 months to sub it?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white EmptyMon 8 Nov - 18:02

Probably, look around for subs after the DVD is released. I'm not sure exactly how long it takes to sub movies though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white   Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white Empty

Back to top Go down

Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it white
Page 1 of 1