Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to send request letters to the anime directers of the show?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

How to send request letters to the anime directers of the show? Empty
PostSubject: How to send request letters to the anime directers of the show?   How to send request letters to the anime directers of the show? EmptyFri 30 Apr - 23:31

I really luv pokemon DP galactic battles and i watch it all the time! and i juss think Dawn and Paul are a really good match! because there two differ people. and maybe deep inside Paul juss make Ash look bad in front of her and make him think he's tough! and in one of the episodes dawn was mad at Paul when he didn't know her name and did not remember her! and she was P.O.! LOL i think Paul is jealous of Ash when he hangs around with dawn. and thats why he battle Cynthia to make himself look good and strong. than ash would never think of doing! Bigsmile so i was think if there is a way to send my idea to the person who makes pokemon DP galactic battle! xD
Back to top Go down

How to send request letters to the anime directers of the show?
Page 1 of 1