Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there Blood+ manga books?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

Is there Blood+ manga books? Empty
PostSubject: Is there Blood+ manga books?   Is there Blood+ manga books? EmptyFri 7 May - 17:38

Is there Blood+ manga books, that is like season one episode 1 and al the way up to 50 the end of season 1? because i juss watched it yesterday and juss fell in love with the series! even Haji! Inlove
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: Is there Blood+ manga books?   Is there Blood+ manga books? EmptySat 8 May - 15:11

I've looked it up on the internet and there is INDEED a Blood+ Manga out there.
Back to top Go down
http://cf13.forumotion.com
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Is there Blood+ manga books?   Is there Blood+ manga books? EmptySat 8 May - 15:38

There are quite a few adaptions of the Blood+ anime.

First is the manga simply titled Blood+. It is complete at five volumes and follows the plotline of the anime. There are two other adaptions: Blood+ Adagio and Blood+ Kowloon Nights. The first series is complete at four volumes and follows a spin-off story of a crime boss in Russia. The second series is two volumes long and follows Haji's life before the TV series.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Is there Blood+ manga books?   Is there Blood+ manga books? EmptyThu 20 May - 11:07

I have read Blood+ and Blood+ Adagio and they are very very good! I highly suggest them and, as you can understand, the fact that I have read them means, as ~Anbu Crimson Flare~ and Genten have said, that they exist.
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
khubaib_95
Admin
Admin
khubaib_95

PostSubject: Re: Is there Blood+ manga books?   Is there Blood+ manga books? EmptyTue 25 May - 4:05

Is it over yet?? and it's in wrong place... Questions related to particular anime or manga should be asked in their respective categories... Moved
Back to top Go down
http://www.islamiccommunity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there Blood+ manga books?   Is there Blood+ manga books? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there Blood+ manga books?
Page 1 of 1