Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans Empty
PostSubject: Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans   Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans EmptyWed 19 May - 16:07

Go! Comi Lets Its Website Expire

ANN wrote:
The North American manga publishing company Go! Comi has let its website domain expire as of May 8. Former Go! Comi Creative Director Audry Taylor has also told ANN that she is no longer working at the company. According to retailers, the last volume of manga published by Go! Comi had shipped in October of 2009. The website had shut down its user forums in April.

Go! Comi has licensed and released 07 Ghost. They've stopped production of 07 Ghost at 3 volumes. While Amazon lists volumes 4-7 you can't order them, even though they were supposedly released last year. Always a bad sign. This isn't news that exactly says that Go! Comi is going out of business but it's basically a death sentence. Sad, too, especially since CMX is also ceasing publication in July.

So, unless another company picks up the license (my bets are on Yen Press honestly) then you'll have to read translations online, if you don't already.
Back to top Go down
pocky-sama95

pocky-sama95

PostSubject: Re: Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans   Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans EmptyFri 21 May - 0:56

That suuucks! I love 07-Ghost. Sad
Back to top Go down
Harumi

Harumi

PostSubject: Re: Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans   Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans EmptyMon 14 Jun - 13:59

Oh no, I was wondering why the site didn't work when I tried to go to it ;_____; Even though I already read it online, it's always nice having a hard copy.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans   Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans EmptyTue 15 Jun - 21:12

Harumi wrote:
Oh no, I was wondering why the site didn't work when I tried to go to it ;_____; Even though I already read it online, it's always nice having a hard copy.
I agree!
I was wondering why Amazon didn't have any copies...
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans   Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad News for All You 07 Ghost fans
Page 1 of 1