Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will Fruits Basket continue!?

Go down 
+2
Raven.Saerwen
MeelahLil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

Will Fruits Basket continue!? Empty
PostSubject: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyThu 20 May - 6:04

Uh, i jussed finished fruit basket in two days and it was awesome! i wondered if there were more!? books maybe!? or episodes i can watch on the internet for free!
Back to top Go down
Raven.Saerwen
Admin
Admin
Raven.Saerwen

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyThu 20 May - 10:27

i don't think so :(
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyThu 20 May - 12:39

No, both anime and Manga are complete. The anime finished in 2001, and the manga finished in 2006. I'm pretty sure the series is complete and that there will be no more.
Back to top Go down
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyThu 20 May - 16:08

so the series stops, and the manga goes on until 2006??!!
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyThu 20 May - 21:57

Yes, it's very common for anime series to end before the manga is complete, for either usually 2 reasons.
1. The anime catches up to the manga and so it usually it has its own ending/conclusion while the manga is far from over
2. The manga is still long and on-going but the anime company just wants a shorter anime instead of a long one, so they just kind of leave the anime ending off where they feel it is a good spot to
Back to top Go down
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyFri 21 May - 0:31

So, after the last episode, where Akito almost kills Tohra, it juss goes on!! where can i buy the book!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyFri 21 May - 1:42

MeelahLil wrote:
So, after the last episode, where Akito almost kills Tohra, it juss goes on!! where can i buy the book!

You'd start at volume 7, or chapters 31-36 in the manga. You can find the book at your local bookstore or on Amazon.
Back to top Go down
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyFri 21 May - 6:28

Wow! I connot believe i get so much information bout anime and manga! Bigsmile I'm glad I'd discovered this website! it has helped me alot!
Back to top Go down
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyFri 21 May - 6:49

Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyFri 21 May - 10:24

most likely but i can't tell you for sure..however why don't you consider reading it on the websites with manga? not that i don't agree with that method but it's free and almost just as good =] if you are interested i can search and find a website and if i'll let you know whether i succeed or not :D
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyFri 21 May - 12:45

MeelahLil wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Fruits-Basket-Vol-Natsuki-Takaya/dp/159532402X/ref=sr_1_1/184-0310342-5574307?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274417087&sr=1-1

so this is the volume 7 Genten was talking about!?

Yes, that looks like the volume.. volume 7.
Back to top Go down
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyFri 21 May - 18:17

Yes, Tofa! it would help me alot! if you took some of your time and searched the web for me! :)
Back to top Go down
pocky-sama95

pocky-sama95

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyFri 21 May - 21:08

MeelahLil wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Fruits-Basket-Vol-Natsuki-Takaya/dp/159532402X/ref=sr_1_1/184-0310342-5574307?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274417087&sr=1-1

so this is the volume 7 Genten was talking about!?
yep thats it really good by the way
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyFri 21 May - 23:44

well there ya go :D
http://www.onemanga.com/Fruits_Basket/

Volume 7 starts from chapter 37 or so

p.s. nice pic of haru Cool he's one of my favourite chars
Back to top Go down
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptySat 22 May - 5:33

I know! it's the best pic of him! and I've found a website to read all the mangas!! Bigsmile I'm @ chapter 65 right now! Wow! Did Yuki juss confessed his love for Tohru?? and kissed her on the forhead!? I was surprised and wanted to read the next chapter becuz it ended when he said I love you! Well I'm reading it online! xD and thank you all!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? EmptyFri 13 Aug - 19:28

Solved and Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Fruits Basket continue!?   Will Fruits Basket continue!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Fruits Basket continue!?
Page 1 of 1