Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Vocaloid Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

New Vocaloid Character Empty
PostSubject: New Vocaloid Character   New Vocaloid Character EmptyThu 27 May - 22:50

A new Vocaloid character has been announced! She's been codenamed Lily and is drawn by kei, the man who also did the designs for Miku, Rin, Len, and a host of other characters that I don't remember. No voice sample has been announced for her yet. My thoughts, from looking at her character design, is that she certainly looks a lot different than previous Vocaloids. Her outfit seems more gothic than the usual futuristic style the other Vocaloids have.

Here's some information on her
Back to top Go down
VampireMizore

VampireMizore

PostSubject: Re: New Vocaloid Character   New Vocaloid Character EmptySun 6 Jun - 23:21

Love her voice! So her seiyuu is the lead vocalist of move, wow that's amazing!
Reminds me of Initial D. Is she also included in Dreamy Theater?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: New Vocaloid Character   New Vocaloid Character EmptyMon 7 Jun - 0:02

I didn't know a preview had been released yet. Mind linking to it?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: New Vocaloid Character   New Vocaloid Character EmptyWed 1 Sep - 0:31

BUMP

Quite a while after Lily was announced her character was confirmed and the first few official songs have made their way around YouTube.

Here's one of her songs:

Her voice bank has also been released and Vocaloid Wiki has a page on her here.

Personally, I'm not very fond of her. I don't really care for her design and her voice leaves a lot to be desired; it sounds too robotic and soft. Coming from the company that produced the nearly human sounding Gumi I expected much better. Her voice could improve drastically though as more users create songs with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And while all of this has been occuring a brand new vocaloid has been announced! Not much is known about this newcomer other than her gender. Neither her voice nor a design has been announced yet. A supposed picture of her has appeared on many blogs throughout the internet but it has been confirmed that it is not the new vocaloid but another separate project and the illustrator who drew the picture isn't going to be the creator of the new vocaloid.

Vocaloidism has compiled a list of about all we know about this newcomer: http://www.vocaloidism.com/2010/08/20/clarifications-on-the-new-vocaloid-from-ah-software/

So, since we know next to nothing about this new -loid I have no opinion on her. although I do think we should have more male vocaloids since the ones we have are really. . . lacking, I think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vocaloid Character   New Vocaloid Character Empty

Back to top Go down

New Vocaloid Character
Page 1 of 1