Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Ghibli Film

Go down 
+2
Clovers_Gal
Genten
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

Favorite Ghibli Film Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Ghibli Film   Favorite Ghibli Film EmptyMon 21 Jun - 17:39

What's your favorite Ghibli film? It doesn't have to made by Miyazaki it can be anything the studio has created. My favorite films would have to be Kiki's Delivery Service and Sprited Away. Something about those films makes me want to watch them over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ghibli Film   Favorite Ghibli Film EmptyMon 21 Jun - 19:20

I Haven't seem that many ghibli films, maybe like 5? My favorite is easily Spirited Away. It's my favorite anime movie, and probably in my top 20 favorite animated movies.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ghibli Film   Favorite Ghibli Film EmptyMon 21 Jun - 21:54

Clovers_Gal wrote:
I Haven't seem that many ghibli films, maybe like 5? My favorite is easily Spirited Away. It's my favorite anime movie, and probably in my top 20 favorite animated movies.

To be completely honest, Ghibli hasn't produced a whole lot of movies that are available in the states. Really, there's only a few most people know about so having seen at least five Ghibli films is an acomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ghibli Film   Favorite Ghibli Film EmptyTue 22 Jun - 8:11

I love Whisper of the Heart!!!!! Tales from Earthsea and Princess Mononoke are also among my favourates.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ghibli Film   Favorite Ghibli Film EmptyTue 22 Jun - 15:16

i'd say Howl's moving castle and generally miyazaki's films such as kiki's delivery service etc.
Back to top Go down
Eia

Eia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ghibli Film   Favorite Ghibli Film EmptyTue 28 Jun - 2:32

I've grown up with Spirited away and it was the first anime I saw so it's an really important movie for me, and when I was eleven I fell in love with Hauru from Hauru no ugoku shiro for a whole of 11 hours, what more can I say? :3
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki

Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ghibli Film   Favorite Ghibli Film EmptySun 3 Jul - 2:44

Well, I really like Spirited Away. It has Japanese culture and it's anime!
Castle in the sky and Ponyo are also really fun to watch. Kiki's Delivery Service is another favorite of mine!
I really like Studio Ghibli films, they were what introduced me to anime and manga and now I'm pretty much obssesed! (^-^)
Back to top Go down
Eia

Eia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ghibli Film   Favorite Ghibli Film EmptyWed 13 Jul - 23:53

If you haven't seen at least two ghibli movies you aren't a full fledged anime freak. :B
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ghibli Film   Favorite Ghibli Film EmptyMon 18 Jul - 21:44

Well then, good thing I've seen like 5 of them C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ghibli Film   Favorite Ghibli Film Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Ghibli Film
Page 1 of 1