Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New anime to watch please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

New anime to watch please Empty
PostSubject: New anime to watch please   New anime to watch please EmptyFri 13 Aug - 10:37

Anime/Manga wanted: Anything
Anime or Manga? Anime
Genre(s): Shonen, Comedy, Ecchi, Fighting or School
Language(s): Sub or Dub
Special Details:
Plot: Destroying a god/bad monster, a secret, somthing interesting/original
Character(s): Meh, as long as there is an even amount of boys and girls I am happy. Unless it's like ecchi in which case funny guys.
Producer(s): N/A
Aired: N/A
Duration: Anything between 10 episodes and 100 episodes
Other: No sad endings, no character deaths (unless they are crap characters), torture is okay (and liked)

Anime/Manga preferences
Genre(s): ?
Favourite anime & manga: Soul Eater, Hetalia, Sgt Frog

I would really like somthing similar to Soul Eater but not too similar. Also if there are any animes like the game Twewy that would be cool too.

NO Bleach, Naruto, D-Gray Man or Shojo please.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: New anime to watch please   New anime to watch please EmptyFri 13 Aug - 16:41

Darker Than BLACK: The Black Contractor!! (awesome anime <3, watch the dub)
Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood (haven't watched it, but it follows the manga so it has to be epic)
Baccano! (really good anime, watch the sub)
Gankutsuou (I've only seen like 4 eps, but its suppose to be a really good series)
Occult Academy (currently airing, available on Crunchyroll, I really like it thus far)

uhhh... thats all I can think of off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: New anime to watch please   New anime to watch please EmptyFri 13 Aug - 19:36

Hmmm, let me think. . .

Avatar the Last Airbender (It counts as anime and yes, you'll love it)
"When the hostile Fire Nation threatens to enslave the Water, Earth, and Air Nations, a reluctant and irresponsible boy must face his destiny as the Avatar, the Chosen One who can restore the world order. This new animated series centers on twelve-year-old Aang, who must forgo his selfish wandering to learn to master his latent powers over the four elements. Only then can he conquer the Firebenders, the evil magi who threaten the world."
There's three seasons, Water, Earth, and Fire. If you're reluctant just try it. It's much better than most anime I've seen.

Samurai Champloo
"Mugen is a fierce animal-like warrior with a unique Bboying (break-dance) inspired fighting style. Jin has a more traditional style but don’t think of this as a weakness because his skills are amazing. The two contrasting samurai warriors are far from friends, yet their separate paths seem to cross anyways. Mugen is wandering aimlessly through the city when he stumbles upon a teahouse where he meets Jin and Fuu (A ditzy waitress, but don‘t think she doesn‘t have anything hidden up her sleeves). Fuu convinces them both to come with her in search of a mysterious samurai that smells like sunflowers and their journey begins. This modernized hip-hop tale breaks the barriers of the common, historical, samurai anime."

Samurai Girl Real Bout High School
"At Daimon High School, kids settle their disputes by dueling with each other in the school's official K-Fight battle arena. Ryoko Mitsurugi, samurai girl and undefeated K-Fight champion, is called upon by a mysterious Priestess to protect the Earth from an invasion coming from the alternate universe of Solvania. She must face battles that will test her skills, her friendships, and her heart in order to find her true strength as a samurai warrior."
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: New anime to watch please   New anime to watch please EmptySat 14 Aug - 1:23

I might try Occuly Academy, seen screenshots of it and it looks okay. As for the others I have seen a bit of them and didn't really like them.

Hmmm I might start to re-watch Real Bout High School because I do own it hmmm.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
VenHelsing

PostSubject: Re: New anime to watch please   New anime to watch please EmptyMon 9 Jul - 10:14

please guys when new anime show is upcoming. then discuss here. I like the anime show very too much. Most of the time i spend on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New anime to watch please   New anime to watch please Empty

Back to top Go down

New anime to watch please
Page 1 of 1