Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which ability do you like the most?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

Which ability do you like the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which ability do you like the most?   Which ability do you like the most? EmptyWed 1 Sep - 0:20

In the series Black Cat every character is either a master of a weapon or has a supernatural ability. These skills and abilities range from mastery of swordsmanship to creating weapons from your own blood. Which ability do you like the most?

My favorite is Train's ability, the mastery of his gun. He can shoot anything from any distance. Sure, it doesn't always work but it's fun to see him use it. Then again, I'm a fan of weird, mystical guns in anime/manga.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Which ability do you like the most?   Which ability do you like the most? EmptySun 12 Sep - 23:59

I like Sven's ability to see a few seconds into the future. It would be like Nicolas Cage in that one movie where he can see into his future.
I wish I could see into the future...
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Which ability do you like the most?   Which ability do you like the most? EmptyMon 13 Sep - 4:49

Clovers_Gal wrote:
I like Sven's ability to see a few seconds into the future. It would be like Nicolas Cage in that one movie where he can see into his future.
I wish I could see into the future...

Genten: I see much pain and suffering in your future. Most of it self inflicted.

CG: But you didn't even read my palm!

Genten: I don't have to. It's written all over your [virtual] face.

CG: ಠ_ಠ

Nah, I wouldn't want to see into my future XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which ability do you like the most?   Which ability do you like the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which ability do you like the most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Boulevard :: Anime & Manga ::  :: Black Cat :: Characters-
Jump to: