Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Anime Categories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

New Anime Categories Empty
PostSubject: New Anime Categories   New Anime Categories EmptyWed 22 Sep - 2:22

In this (post there if you haven't) there was a suggestion for opening up a new anime category thread. We've had one in the past but they haven't been used very often so we're purging them and creating new ones. Okay, to post in here:

Rules

All good things have them. Don't worry, there aren't that many.

1. Only suggest one-three anime per post. We don't have a lot of room for new categories. Therefore you can't post 10+ categories and expect us to put them all in. So only 1-3 please.

2. Before suggesting think about who else besides yourself would use them. As Clovers_Gal has said, you can't have a conversation with only one person. Before you suggest an anime think about who else will use it besides you. If you are unsure, ask when you post.

3. For deciding which old categories will stay there is a sister thread where you can vote. Don't post them here.

List of Suggested New Categories
Spoiler:

Last edited by Genten on Fri 8 Oct - 2:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: New Anime Categories   New Anime Categories EmptyThu 30 Sep - 1:23

BUMP

There's honestly no categories you think the forum would benefit from? Certainly there's a manga or anime you can discuss with other people.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: New Anime Categories   New Anime Categories EmptyThu 7 Oct - 14:10

P-O-K-E-M-O-N

POKEMON!
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: New Anime Categories   New Anime Categories EmptyFri 8 Oct - 2:44

Merrin wrote:
P-O-K-E-M-O-N

POKEMON!

YES. Yes times one thousand. I'm putting it in the suggestion box.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: New Anime Categories   New Anime Categories EmptyWed 13 Oct - 21:47

Honestly, I would love to see Darker Than Black on here, because I absolutely adore that series. But it depends on how many other people have seen it...

Oh, and Ouran High School Host Club is very popular, which I can honestly say I've seen. And I'm pretty sure at least one or two other people on this forum have seen or read at least some of it.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: New Anime Categories   New Anime Categories EmptyMon 18 Oct - 15:40

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Honestly, I would love to see Darker Than Black on here, because I absolutely adore that series. But it depends on how many other people have seen it...

Oh, and Ouran High School Host Club is very popular, which I can honestly say I've seen. And I'm pretty sure at least one or two other people on this forum have seen or read at least some of it.

I really thought we had a DtB section on here. Guess we don't. I've seen maybe the first four episodes of it so I don't know how much of it I can discuss with you. I'm all for an OHSHC category, as I've seen the whole thing, but I don't know how many other people have seen it.

So who has seen DtB or OHSHC? Both are fairly popular.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: New Anime Categories   New Anime Categories EmptyTue 26 Oct - 9:44

I've seen 1 ep of Darker than Black and a ton of Ouran and honestly I don't like them...
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: New Anime Categories   New Anime Categories EmptyWed 27 Oct - 17:11

Well, 'don't like' doesn't mean 'can't post' XD Has anyone else seen the aformentioned shows?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Anime Categories   New Anime Categories Empty

Back to top Go down

New Anime Categories
Page 1 of 1