Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you watched it?

Go down 
+3
idontknow
Shuuka
Saya Otonashi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

Have you watched it? Empty
PostSubject: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyFri 29 May - 11:23

Is it good?
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Shuuka
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shuuka

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyFri 29 May - 15:29

I've seen it.
It's probably one of the best series I have ever watched because it is so out there ^^
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyFri 29 May - 16:00

OK thanks! What's it plot?
Back to top Go down
Shuuka
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shuuka

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyFri 29 May - 18:30

It's about two brothers; Edward and Alphonse Elric, who both became masters of Alchemy (The ability to have equivalent exchange) at a very young age. But when their mother dies, and their father is no where to be found, they try to bring her back to life by using Human transformation (A forbidden type of alchemy that has never been successfully attempted).

When they try to bring her back, the experiment goes wrong and edward losses both his arm and leg while his younger brother; Alphonse looses his entire body. To try and save his brother, Edward transmuts his brothers bodyless soul into a body of armor. Because he lost both his leg and arm, he gets auto-mails (Fake limbs) made of hard metal, Hence, he becomes the Full metal Alchemist.

Because they can never bring back their mother, they go on their own journey to try and find the Philosopher's stone, a magical power source that will be able to assist them in getting back Edward's leg and arm and Alphonse's body.

Along the way, they become twisted into stories of other people who also have histories involving the misuse of Alchemy. Edward ends up joining the military around the fourth episode so that he can have access to the military's library and resources. In becoming involved with the army, a lot of the series takes place in the governments affairs, which gives the series an interesting feel.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyFri 29 May - 20:48

Very interesting! This reminds me of our history lessons about alchemy.
Back to top Go down
idontknow

idontknow

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 30 May - 20:42

the movie that goes to the end of the series is tied into pre-world war 2 germany, so that makes it interesting too. and you get to see anime hitler! XD and there really was a thule society which is cool.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 30 May - 21:04

Is it about misson Valkyrie in World War 2?
Back to top Go down
Shuuka
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shuuka

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 6 Jun - 3:04

Not really....just about the start of the nazi's and how their plans to take over the world did not only include our world.

It's a very interesting movie, btw. It really gives you a good view point about how most German's viewed the war.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 6 Jun - 22:01

It's interesting!
Back to top Go down
Grey
VIP
Grey

Location : At the moment, under Fez's bed hiding from the shitzu >>

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyMon 8 Jun - 7:03

i havent finished it yet, but i love it so far
Back to top Go down
CRiMSONlightningx

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyTue 18 Aug - 23:35

love it ^_^
amazing anime, and i'd love to see the new brotherhood version since i never had a chance to read the manga! there was quite a few sad scences in there though, but they make it so much better - not everything always has a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
Mystic_gohan
The apocalypse
The apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptyWed 19 Aug - 13:06

never watched it ever in my life .
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Unholy
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? EmptySat 22 Aug - 6:06

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is coming on Animax O_O Same time as Japan, must watch. Been ignoring those episodes -.-"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you watched it?   Have you watched it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you watched it?
Page 1 of 1