Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+30
Clovers_Gal
DarkStar
*Dani
Lady_Ashe
Mystic_gohan
khubaib_95
this is my-I LOST IT!
Merrin
Serenity
Kio
Inn0©ent v0ice™
Dragonheart
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Sakura
ToFa
Fez
Paranoia2012
Raito
Raven.Saerwen
selfdestruction
Genten
Kvic
ggemmer
Grey
Yukina
ScaryFanGirl
Shuuka
Rok
Saya Otonashi
TayneC8
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

What are you listening to? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 May - 3:36

Mainstream is anything that I could walk up to someone in my class and they have heard it. Which is rap/hip hop mostly. I mean Lady Gaga and all those other people are mainstream in my eyes, because its what most youth listens to now. And then what music is considered mainstream depends on the area, in some places Country music is mainstream and things like that. But in the area I live in, anything Rap/Hip Hop/ Pop is mainstream practically. Like , seriously, if I walked up to anyone in this town and asked them what was their favorite metallica song, they would look at me like I was an idiot. Because metallica isn't mainstream around here.

Listening to some Foo Fighters- Everlong
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 May - 8:13

Radio
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Raven.Saerwen
Admin
Admin
Raven.Saerwen

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 May - 12:58

B.Y.O.B.-SOAD
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 May - 13:30

Radio interviews
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 May - 17:12

Hatsune Miku--Scissorhands. It reminds me of another Vocaloid song I love but for the life of me I can't remember it.

Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 May - 17:16

Gakupo KAITO Len--Imitation Black. Given that it's the most talked about Vocaloid song right now (at least in the circles I hang around with) I figured I should finally listen to it. And so I did.

Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 May - 17:20

Meiko--Symbol. I think this is the first song I've ever listened to from her. For some reason I always stayed away from her songs.

Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 May - 17:25

GUMI - Campanella. Her voice really is perfect for these types of songs. I have a lot of them that follow this type of music.

Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 May - 17:30

GUMI SONIKA - Green Green -Midorimushi. Last song before I get ready for class. I love the way these two compliment each other. It's too bad that I can't find more videos with these two as the singers.

Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyMon 24 May - 21:41

The Sound of my brother and his girlfriend playing Mario (they are so competitive lol)
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 May - 0:09

Clovers_Gal wrote:
The Sound of my brother and his girlfriend playing Mario (they are so competitive lol)

Hey, those games were practically made to be intense. Whenever I play with friends we end up screaming at the game.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 May - 0:43

Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:

Hey, those games were practically made to be intense. Whenever I play with friends we end up screaming at the game.

I could never take mario that seriously, even now. They were screaming at each other and shaking the controllers all around, it was kind of funny. My brother ended up throwing the controller on the ground and saying "screw you, mario" because he lost when he should of won.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 May - 2:37

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:

I could never take mario that seriously, even now. They were screaming at each other and shaking the controllers all around, it was kind of funny. My brother ended up throwing the controller on the ground and saying "screw you, mario" because he lost when he should of won.

You need to play Mario Kart Wii online. Racing against actually people is much more intense than ever fighting a computer. It usually produces a lot of screams of frustration (especially when you just know they crashed into you on purpose). I've said "screw you [insert character here]" when I lose quite a few times.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 May - 2:46

Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:

You need to play Mario Kart Wii online. Racing against actually people is much more intense than ever fighting a computer. It usually produces a lot of screams of frustration (especially when you just know they crashed into you on purpose). I've said "screw you [insert character here]" when I lose quite a few times.

We don't have Mario Kart for the Wii, so We play Double Dash for the GameCube. Also our Wii isn't hooked up to the internet. I don't think I could use a motion sensitive remote to drive, because I would be all over the place because I'd be shaking the controller to go faster or something. I would be going in reverse or something.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyTue 25 May - 7:58

ads
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyThu 27 May - 22:15

Kagamine Rin - Tokyo-to Rock City. I've heard Miku's version but never seen this one. Now I remember what song Miku Scissorhands reminded me of.

Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyThu 27 May - 22:20

Megurine Luka - sync your tempo. Luka has a really pretty voice if she's in the right songs. I still think the song she really shines in is Just Be Friends though.

Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyThu 27 May - 22:27

Hatsune Miku - Kimini, Watashini. Generic Miku song GO! This is why I've never really listened to her: there are few songs where she shines, mostly she just sounds flat. Exceptions are Love is War and Yukari ni Shiette (?).

If you're curious as to why I'm even listening to this Generic Miku Song, I'm scrolling down the uploads of a favorite NicoNico Vocaloid uploader of mine.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyThu 27 May - 22:33

Megurine Luka - envy. This sounds scarily similar to the previous Luka song.

Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyThu 27 May - 22:38

GUMI Haku - Tsumannai. I like this song, I'm just confused about one thing: I thought Haku was a Failoid and therefore couldn't sing. Why is she in this song then? I have no idea and will stop using Vocaloid jargon.

Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyThu 27 May - 22:41

Vocaloid overflow continues. Last song right now, though.

Megurine Luka - 7/8. Today is just the day of Luka I guess. Well, we're supposed to try new things.

Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyThu 27 May - 23:26

Listening to Ponyo on a cliff by the sea, which is playing on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyFri 28 May - 0:02

Clovers_Gal wrote:

Which TV channel is this? I didn't know Ponyo was premiering.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyFri 28 May - 0:09

Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:

Some no name movie channel, its like HBO and stuff, plays new movies, but they are like $30 a month, we just happened to have a free trial for the week.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 EmptyFri 28 May - 0:40

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:

Some no name movie channel, its like HBO and stuff, plays new movies, but they are like $30 a month, we just happened to have a free trial for the week.

That's too bad. I really wanted to see Ponyo on TV just for the novelty of saying I saw it on television.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Boulevard :: Other Discussion :: Off-Topic :: Music-
Jump to: