Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you like it? Why, why not?

Go down 
+4
Genten
Blue-eyed-Reaper
death reaper
Saya Otonashi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

Do you like it? Why, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptySat 20 Jun - 14:25

Write your opinions Bigsmile
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
death reaper
Unholy
Unholy
death reaper

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptySat 20 Jun - 14:48

I like it because i thought it had a unique story line between the characters.
Back to top Go down
Blue-eyed-Reaper

Blue-eyed-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptyWed 11 Nov - 13:12

Yes , one word : EPIC
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptySun 29 Nov - 4:28

My least favorite of all the CLAMP series, but I still like it. (I was so tempted to buy a Lelouch/Suzaku wallscroll...but I traded it in for a Gurren Lagann one instead).
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptyFri 23 Apr - 0:43

Genten wrote:
My least favorite of all the CLAMP series, but I still like it. (I was so tempted to buy a Lelouch/Suzaku wallscroll...but I traded it in for a Gurren Lagann one instead).

It's not by CLAMP , lol
Where did you get that?

Yeah, it's a good anime. I enjoyed it the first time watching it, now I have to re-watch R2 sometime to write a review, but how painful that might be will depend how bored I am.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptyFri 23 Apr - 1:52

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:

It's not by CLAMP , lol
Where did you get that?

Yeah, it's a good anime. I enjoyed it the first time watching it, now I have to re-watch R2 sometime to write a review, but how painful that might be will depend how bored I am.

Code Geass is a colaboration, Clamp had input in to it. Just cheaked it up on wikipedia (I know it can be wrong but when it comes to anime its pretty okay) and it said somthing about clamp doing the character designs and stuff like that. Sort of more like a comission.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptyFri 23 Apr - 4:14

I remember now! that's right they did the character designs for the series. I forgot about that. But no way does it count has a CLAMP series xD The story and plot goes to the writers of the novels in my opinion, they came up with the whole idea.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptyFri 23 Apr - 4:21

Not a very creative plot though, it was Death Note with mechas for girls.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptyFri 23 Apr - 14:15

Clovers_Gal wrote:
I remember now! that's right they did the character designs for the series. I forgot about that. But no way does it count has a CLAMP series xD The story and plot goes to the writers of the novels in my opinion, they came up with the whole idea.

I consider it a CLAMP series, if only because they had a lot of input into the anime. Besides, it's commonly refered to as a CLAMP series.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptyFri 23 Apr - 21:56

I have never heard it referred to as a CLAMP series, but whatever floats your boat. I don't think of it at all as a CLAMP series whatsoever. I really don't think they had that much to do with the anime, but whatever. Like do you see CLAMP on the manga cover or on the novels cover, no? That's why I don't consider it s CLAMP series, but everyone's allowed to have and embrace their own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anime_Emily

Anime_Emily

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptyMon 7 Jun - 4:41

I enjoyed the series a lot. I thought it was interesting with a lot of great characters. I wasn't ever really that bored with it and I really liked the mecha designs.... Great series overall, with only a few flaws.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Mangaluvr
Harumi

Harumi

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? EmptyMon 14 Jun - 22:39

It was a great series, many twists and plot turns always kept me on the edge of my seat. I've actually considered watching it again since it's been at least a year and a half since I finished the series. Bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like it? Why, why not?   Do you like it? Why, why not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like it? Why, why not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Boulevard :: Anime & Manga ::  :: Code Geass :: Code Geass Discussion-
Jump to: