Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone ever cosplayed?

Go down 
+9
this is my-I LOST IT!
Grey
Raven.Saerwen
Little_Dreamer
Blood Noodles
Fez
Genten
Saya Otonashi
Merrin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raven.Saerwen
Admin
Admin
Raven.Saerwen

Anyone ever cosplayed? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever cosplayed?   Anyone ever cosplayed? - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 May - 9:39

Tofa wrote:
yea try saying that to raven xP

Back to top Go down
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever cosplayed?   Anyone ever cosplayed? - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 23:01

After watching Fruits Basket for the third time, My cousin dared me to act like Tohru Honda(Not actually cosplaying, but acting) anyways, I acted like her, you know, taking blame for everything, be nice to mean people, apologizing to people I bumbed into, give advice. Which was pretty hard for a whole day of school! Angry I kept smiling, my friends were like "What's wrong with her?" Then at the end of the day, Some random male student started making fun of me, and call me a push-over!! Because I was being too nice!! What and cursed at me!! Bigeyes So my true self came out and I punch him!! Evilsmile everyone stared and I was like "Oh, crap!" I kinda acted like Kagura Sohma! xD The teacher was out so, no worries! He was pretty mean, so when he fell(because I punched him) I told him I was sorry and he didn't even say anyhing!! :O not even say "I'm sorry" then all he all he cared about was that when I punched him, like Kagura did in Fruits Basket, when she first saw Kyo, He yelled at me saying "Look what you did! The teachers papers are all on the floor!!" -_-' I said "What the HELL do you want me to do!!" then did a wrestling move on him!, which made his arm hurt pretty bad!! But he was all right! no one else knew but the student who witnessed it!(which was about 14 students) xP and we ended up not talking the whole school year! He reminded me of Hiro Sohma! So we forgot about that day, and it was all good! xD The good thing is, I got my 20$!!! But I felt pretty bad, and asked him if he wanted to do something to make it up! He said "Stupid girl, no way! I don't even think you're a girl at all!" probably because he got beaten by me! *snicker* then I said "Okay, it was worth a try..." I gotta tell you, he kinda looked like Raven from Earl and Fairy! What But in human form. and he acted like Hiro Sohma! Bigeyes
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever cosplayed?   Anyone ever cosplayed? - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Jul - 1:55

wow that was..nice i guess xd though it would be really easier to act like Ritsu Sohma..you would just have to apologise for existing :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever cosplayed?   Anyone ever cosplayed? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever cosplayed?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Boulevard :: Creative World :: Cosplay-
Jump to: