Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many volumes are there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

How many volumes are there? Empty
PostSubject: How many volumes are there?   How many volumes are there? EmptySun 19 Jul - 15:48

Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: How many volumes are there?   How many volumes are there? EmptySun 19 Jul - 17:54

The original Code Geass manga has 6 volumes. (Wikipedia)
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: How many volumes are there?   How many volumes are there? EmptyWed 22 Jul - 13:57

OK thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: How many volumes are there?   How many volumes are there? EmptyWed 22 Jul - 18:10

plus theres light novels of it
Nightmare of Nunnaly and
Suzaku of The Counterattack
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: How many volumes are there?   How many volumes are there? EmptyWed 22 Jul - 23:17

Those are spin-off manga, not light novels. There are two light novel series, Lelouch of the Rebellion (5 volumes) and Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (1 volume).
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: How many volumes are there?   How many volumes are there? EmptyTue 13 Apr - 0:42

There's more than 6! It's still ongoing at the moment, I'm guessing there will be maybe 10 volumes. Not long at all.
Yes, and there are spin-offs : Nightmare of Nunnally and Suzaku of the Counterattack.
I heard the counterattack one sucked, I've read 3 volumes of the Nunnaly one, waiting till I can pull some more cash in a buy the rest of it, it's only 5 volumes. I think the counterattack one was like 2 volumes, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: How many volumes are there?   How many volumes are there? EmptyTue 13 Apr - 1:20

Even if Counter Attack does suck, I'll probably still buy it for the Suzaku. Best charcter in that series. xD
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: How many volumes are there?   How many volumes are there? EmptyFri 23 Apr - 0:51

From what I remember ( I could be wrong) The counterattack one follows it from Suzaku's side of the story or something. I haven't read it, but again I haven't heard alot of praise about it. I may buy it and read it just because its 2 volumes, since I'm broke right now , I probably won't >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many volumes are there?   How many volumes are there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1