Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manga you're currently reading

Go down 
+13
khubaib_95
Clovers_Gal
death reaper
Rima_chan
Kio
Mystic_gohan
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Fez
Kvic
Saya Otonashi
Merrin
Serenity
Genten
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 May - 17:41

Just read the first five chapters of Choku!. The art is sometimes awkward but the manga is genuinely funny. Don't get turned off by the cover art, though, the actual art is nothing like that.

Also read the first two chapters (well, the prologue chapter and the first one) of Shiki in preparation for the anime. The art can get a little awkward but it's certainly stylish. It's like softer version of xxxHOLiC's style.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyFri 4 Jun - 4:54

Am currently adding every manga on my shelf onto my Manga Updates account. It's a pain, because I'm making two lists: a portable one to carry around with me at Otakon with various information about the series and a second one on my MU account so I can have it all online. Like I said, a big pain.

I have been reading the works of a new favorite yaoi manga-ka I've found. I don't know why I never noticed her before, her works are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 Jun - 2:18

Genten wrote:
Am currently adding every manga on my shelf onto my Manga Updates account. It's a pain, because I'm making two lists: a portable one to carry around with me at Otakon with various information about the series and a second one on my MU account so I can have it all online. Like I said, a big pain.

I have been reading the works of a new favorite yaoi manga-ka I've found. I don't know why I never noticed her before, her works are hilarious.

You make lists of all your manga? Sounds like very, uh, tedious work.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 Jun - 3:10

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:

It. Is. I hate it. I wish I didn't have to do it. But I do. If I don't keep track of all the maga I own eventually I won't remember what I have and that'll lead to problems with lending and buying books. I've put it off for a long time but I finally decided to start on it.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 Jun - 3:18

Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:

It. Is. I hate it. I wish I didn't have to do it. But I do. If I don't keep track of all the maga I own eventually I won't remember what I have and that'll lead to problems with lending and buying books. I've put it off for a long time but I finally decided to start on it.

You must have a BOAT LOAD of manga then. Because I can remember all the manga I own. (which is either a good thing or a bad thing)
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 Jun - 3:30

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:

You must have a BOAT LOAD of manga then. Because I can remember all the manga I own. (which is either a good thing or a bad thing)

Yep, I do have a boat load of stuff. The last time I counted it was somewhere around the 120s-130s. I also have a bad memory so it only worsens the problem.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 Jun - 3:36

Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:

Yep, I do have a boat load of stuff. The last time I counted it was somewhere around the 120s-130s. I also have a bad memory so it only worsens the problem.

Last time i counted (like 4 months ago) I had about 150, but it hasn't grown a lot since I haven't bought a super large amount of manga. I can remember MOST of the manga I have, just because I can remember things I want to remember. Like remembering what books I want to buy, yeah its written in my brain like stone. Remembering to clean the cat box... uh, no, I don't recall having any cats to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 Jun - 8:07

Hetalia webcomic
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Jun - 21:07

I'm either reading Air Gear, Naruto, BoBoBo, Kingdom Hearts, and/or Full Moon: O Sagashite.
Back to top Go down
http://cf13.forumotion.com
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptySat 12 Jun - 2:33

Finished reading chapter 108 (END) of Fullmetal Alchemist. Such a shame it has to come to an end, but it was a somewhat satisfying conclusion.
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptySat 12 Jun - 4:09

Recently finished Fall in Love Like a Comic, currently reading Full Moon, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, but trying to find some manga that might interest me. Manga that I haven't known.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptySat 12 Jun - 4:23

Finished up Otomen volume six. I never get tired of reading this series. Also read the latest volume of Yotsuba&!. I love this series so much! It's too bad it has to come to an end sometime.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptySat 12 Jun - 17:20

Genten wrote:
Finished up Otomen volume six. I never get tired of reading this series.

You gotta be kidding me? I read two volumes of that, biggest waste of money in my life. Seriously, it was horrible, I wanted to cry at the waste of that $20.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptySat 12 Jun - 17:59

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:
Finished up Otomen volume six. I never get tired of reading this series.

You gotta be kidding me? I read two volumes of that, biggest waste of money in my life. Seriously, it was horrible, I wanted to cry at the waste of that $20.

Really? I absolutely adore this series. Maybe my enjoyment comes from the fact that I hate so much of the modern shoujo manga today? Anyway, different strokes for different folks.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyMon 14 Jun - 22:37

Read Future Diary 6 the other day. Can't wait till vol 7 :)
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 2:02

School's out for the summer so I plan to barrel through both my yaoi and regular Wish Lists.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 4:21

Genten wrote:
School's out for the summer so I plan to barrel through both my yaoi and regular Wish Lists.
Your out already!!! Thats not right. we don't get out for till the end of next week. well, middle of next week if you don't have to take exams.
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 9:49

started reading angel densetsu a hilarious and somewhat sweet manga :D
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 9:53

.hack//4koma
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 16:21

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Genten wrote:
Your out already!!! Thats not right. we don't get out for till the end of next week. well, middle of next week if you don't have to take exams.

It was only a six week class. But apparently we got out earlier than some of the other Spring courses because math went until next week.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyWed 16 Jun - 17:53

BUMP

Read four chapters of Sakura Gari. When you think of Yuu Watase, this certainly isn't the sort of series that comes to mind. But this is really the best manga I think she's written: the artwork is beautiful and the story is engrossing. If you don't mind manga with interesting characters and disturbing themes, this is really a series you should check out.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jun - 19:38

About to read Soul Eater 3, hopefully today if I get around to it
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyFri 25 Jun - 18:40

Got Hero Tales vol 3 yesterday. Can't wait till the next one.
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptySat 26 Jun - 21:10

Now going to finish up Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Plus I'm also reading 090- Eko to Issho.
Back to top Go down
Sayanna

Sayanna

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Jul - 2:43

im actually reading a lot of manga right now but the only one i can seem to keep up with is air gear because im not buying that one~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manga you're currently reading   Manga you're currently reading - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Manga you're currently reading
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next