Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sacwu

Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyFri 22 May - 16:58

I am so confused. I know Frau, Castor and other 7 ghosts are dead. Since Castor was killed by his father and his head was presented to the higher ups, how can he be still alive. I know he was reincarnation. shouldn't he look and be a different person? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyFri 22 May - 17:01

I haven't read the manga but in the anime he appears alive from the start. I will search for it. You should register, it's free and very very fast and I will be able to send you messages about this Bigsmile
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyFri 22 May - 17:07

Here's what I found out:
Quote :
Castor, another bishop, he convinces Teito to take the examination to enter the priesthood. The training he puts Teito through is vigorous and often involves his 'dolls', life-sized puppets he controls with Zaiphon. One of the 07-Ghosts, he is 'Fest'.

His name used to be Xing-lu, and he was the thirteenth head of the family in a House of God. His father often ignored him and he felt neglected, so Castor spent most of his time inside his room making replica dolls of his mother, who "was the only allowed to spoil him". He was so talented, that he was widely recognized as a genius.[15]

After a successful mission, Castor hears someone singing and finds Razette, a young mermaid, in a tank. He frees her and she immediately is taken with him. The two become friends and companions, with Razette continuously trying to cheer Castor up; using her power to replicate any face, she changes her appearance to that of Castor's and smiles, causing him to burst into tears. After that day, Razette taught him how to smile.[16]

Although he was the next heir in the God House, he had no interest to become the head of the family, telling Razette, "I'd like to become a puppet master. You'll sing, and I'll use my puppets. We'll perform on a grand stage, and travel the world together like that."[17]. Their plan, however, was interrupted when the Raggs War began; their side was on the Raggs kingdoms and fought against the Barsburg Empire, resulting in their loss. In order to save their families, they had to bring the head of their house's master. Castor's father reveals that he actually cares about him a lot, saying that he can't give up his only beloved son. His father suggests that Razette changes her face to Castor's, and they'll execute her an bring the head to the empire. Just as he is about to kill Razette, Castor intervenes, and is mortally wounded by the sword.

Upon being told the story by Seilan, Xinglu's butler, while visiting the House of God, Teito is stunned because he recognizes Castor from the photos of Xinglu. Teito asks him if Xinglu survived the stab wound and is told that the young heir died, which stuns Teito because he knows Castor and Razette are living quite happily back at the church. It turns out that when he died he became a Ghost; this explains why he never told his family that he was still alive because the identity of the 07 Ghosts must remain a secret. After he became a Ghost and "woke up" after his death Razette was lying dead by his side, apparently having taken her own life in grief over Castor's death. As her Soul was still in her body, he was able to use his new Ghost powers to tie His body together with her soul, allowing her to live again by sharing his life force.

After Teito discovers that Castor and Frau are both one of the Seven Ghosts, Castor decides to wipe away Teito's memories of the incident, because their identities must remain a secret. Frau, however, stops him, telling him that if he takes away Teito's memories of when Frau revealed himself as Zehel, Teito will not remember Mikage's last smile (Frau transformed to save him when Mikage was possessed by Ayanami).

His powers as a ghost is that he can tie together the souls of living beings. With this it means he can ressurect dead bodies, on the condition that the soul is still in the body, and it was not a natural death. He was seen doing this to a dead dog, tying it and its owner's souls together, letting it live on by sharing the life force with its owner. He used this power the first time right after becoming a ghost, ressurecting Razette, who had taken her own life in grief over Castor's death. This let her live on, as well as be with him, as their souls were now bound together, bypassing the rule that the Ghosts can't contact people from their past.

His birthday is the 24th of December. He was voted fourth in the latest popularity poll in Monthly Comic Zero Sum.[18]

Labrador (ラブラドール, Raburadōru?) Voiced by: Miyata Kouki
A bishop whose hobby is gardening, he gives Teito a flower of protection at the start of the manga which later saves his life during an encounter with a Kor. He also gives Teito a drink made from sweet flowers to heal his 'wounds of the heart'. During battles, he is able to use flowers and vines as weapons. An omake has confirmed that he is a Ghost, known as 'Profe'.

Hakuren Oak (ハクレン・オーク, Hakuren Ōku?) Voiced by: Fukuyama Jun
Teito's roommate at the church and, at first, his self-proclaimed rival for the priesthood exam. They first meet soon after Mikage's death and Hakuren is walking by Teito in the church. Teito mistakes him for Mikage since they look somewhat similar, but upon looking closer, realizes it is someone else. Upon seeing that Teito is training to become a bishop a well, he states that Teito is now his rival. Teito is thinking that there is something about Hakuren that is a bit familiar to him until Hakuren asks Teito whether middle school children were starting to take the exam as well. Teito suddenly realizes that Hakuren sounds a lot like Shuuri Oak, his tormentor from the military academy.

It turns out that Hakuren is related to Shuuri and he and Teito immediately despise each other, even thinking "if this wasn't a sanctuary, I would beat him up".[19] After trading insults, Teito asks Hakuren why someone from the noble Oak family, having a reputation for being in the military and the government, would pursue a life at the church. Later in the day, upon hearing that they are roommates, both of them demand a change, but are unable to. Because they are roommates, they are also assigned as partners for training and the examination.

Eventually, they apologize for being so rude to each other and become friends. After Teito tells him about how Burupya is the reincarnation of his friend, Hakuren tells him about why he came to the church to become a bishop. When he was very young, his mother was taken by a Kor. His father was ashamed and simply locked her up in her room so that no one would know about it, but Hakuren suggested asking the Church for help exterminating the Kor. His father refused, but later Frau came to his house and healed his mother.[20] Hakuren believed that he was God who answered his prayers and since that day, wanted to become just like Frau. After telling Teito his story, he felt embarrassed, but they became good friends. Their friendship is further developed when a Wars attacks the two of them after training and Teito grabs Hakuren's hand to stop him from falling.[21] They both end up falling out of the building and have to be saved by Frau.

After that incident, Hakuren offers Teito a handshake, calling him a 'comrade'.[22] Teito hesitates, remembering how he became friends with Mikage but ended up being unable to protect him. He then tells Hakuren he'll be friends with him when he's strong enough to protect him. Eventually, they become best friends, and before parting ways to begin their apprenticeship after completing the exam, promise each other that when they next meet they'll be much stronger. He is now working as an apprentice bishop for Castor, sending Teito mail whenever he can.
Back to top Go down
sacwu

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyFri 22 May - 17:08

I did, but this sacwu12 is not allowed because I post the question before the registration. When you e- mail me, look for sacwu12's e-mail.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyFri 22 May - 17:10

I can change your nickname to whatever you want, so should I change it to what? Do you want to start the topic again from start?
Back to top Go down
sacwu

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyFri 22 May - 17:16

I get it. so, why wasn't castors head wasn't cut of? and since it wasn't, he "ran away" from home?
Back to top Go down
sacwu

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyFri 22 May - 17:17

change it to sacwu12
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyFri 22 May - 17:18

Quote :
His father suggests that Razette changes her face to Castor's, and they'll execute her an bring the head to the empire. Just as he is about to kill Razette, Castor intervenes, and is mortally wounded by the sword.
Anyway, I'll change it. Try to log in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyFri 22 May - 17:24

yes. I know that. The thing I don't get is, was his head cut off or was Razettes head cut off. Since Razette was right next to him when he woke up, her head the attached to her body. I'm trying my best to make this clear.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyFri 22 May - 17:29

I'm sorry but I haven't read the manga, so I don't know more. I will try to find as many information as I can to solve this question. Do you remember in which vol. or chapter of the manga this is shown? Thanks xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyFri 22 May - 17:39

The whole story takes place in chapters 29 -32. but the part you might want begins in chapter 31 page 10. Hopefully this helps. Thank You Very Much xD
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptySat 23 May - 17:43

No problem I'll try to help as much as I can, this is the reason of existence of a real forum.

EDIT:
I have started reading chapter 31, I think that I will be able to help very soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptySat 23 May - 18:03

ok. You really should read the whole sires.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptySat 23 May - 18:31

I will read it when I have the time. I'm trying to understand and solve your problem right now Bigsmile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptySat 23 May - 23:59

ok. Thank you for trying to figure out the problem.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptySun 24 May - 0:06

No problem!
Back to top Go down
Rok

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptySun 24 May - 18:01

It was pretty sad when Castor was killed by his own father.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptySun 24 May - 18:25

Well, it's bad, but it's done.
Back to top Go down
Rok

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptySun 24 May - 22:53

Yep, that;s why he's not favored that much in the manga.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyMon 25 May - 13:51

Yes... Rok can you help sacwu12? Have you read her question. I still cannot find the answer myself. If anyone knows anything, please post here.
Back to top Go down
StlzFirstLady

StlzFirstLady

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyWed 27 May - 21:23

I'm not sure myself. I went through that chapter ("Hausen House, chapter 31). But they never said that his head was actually removed. He was impaled, and suffered a fatal wound.

Also in "Barrier" Castor briefly explains what happened. However, I don't think the manga has explained why the 7 ghost still have the same body, even after their death.

I'll keep looking...but that's all I can get so far...
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/StLzFirstLady

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyThu 28 May - 0:55

I was assuming that his head was removed. Thank you for looking, but for now I think it would be better to give it a break, because maybe the upcoming chapters might explain.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyThu 28 May - 10:59

OK I will continue searching anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyThu 28 May - 18:12

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? EmptyThu 28 May - 19:16

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?   Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone read 07 Ghost? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next