Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ever imitated an anime or character?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

Ever imitated an anime or character? Empty
PostSubject: Ever imitated an anime or character?   Ever imitated an anime or character? EmptyTue 20 Apr - 11:58

Everyone does this once or twice, maybe talking like them or cosplaying. But have you ever gone obssessed and jsut acted stupid but it wasinteresting or annoyed other people?

I did one just now, I strapped Hello Kitty to my back and got my 3 year old brother to chase me around the house, he had Russia written on a sticker on his chest and I had China, annoyed my dad alot. So have you ever done this or somthing like it?
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Ever imitated an anime or character?   Ever imitated an anime or character? EmptyTue 20 Apr - 15:00

I enjoy shouting random quotes from anime. A few weeks ago, my brother and I copyed Avatar the Last Airbender and had a 'bending fight' with various colored blankets. That was fun.

Other than that, can't really think of another situation where I've copyed and anime character.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Ever imitated an anime or character?   Ever imitated an anime or character? EmptyTue 20 Apr - 15:04

My brother is just 3 so he doesn't understand anime but he has watched his fair share and he knows what cosplay is, so i dress him up like anime characters and runs around the house hitting us with swords.

That bending fight sounds like fun, the closest I got to was when my brother and I watched reborn and we ran around the house having a gun fight.
Back to top Go down
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Ever imitated an anime or character?   Ever imitated an anime or character? EmptyWed 21 Apr - 15:40

XD once decided to sit like L...>.> back pain....>.< and I don't imitate that much XD well not anymore but >.> I've been compared in personality with Ichigo and Tomoya..-///- by a very special girl
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Ever imitated an anime or character?   Ever imitated an anime or character? EmptyWed 21 Apr - 15:43

I acted like L once, too bad it was the Shinigami scene. I did it really well though, I fell of my chair in the middle of class
Back to top Go down
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Ever imitated an anime or character?   Ever imitated an anime or character? EmptyWed 21 Apr - 15:49

xD wow nice any back pain?
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Ever imitated an anime or character?   Ever imitated an anime or character? EmptyWed 21 Apr - 15:50

no but i had bruise pain
Back to top Go down
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Ever imitated an anime or character?   Ever imitated an anime or character? EmptyThu 22 Apr - 15:33

o.o ouch
Back to top Go down
Sayanna

Sayanna

PostSubject: Re: Ever imitated an anime or character?   Ever imitated an anime or character? EmptySun 6 Jun - 20:51

my friend my sister and i cosplayed as the SOS brigade from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu and all of us were playing our parts perfectly :D

and i tried the kamehameha before & when im bored ~ (its almost perfected i swear!)

and i used to play zelda in real life with my sister pretending we were the characters ... i had to rescue her from my neighbor xD ~fun~
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Ever imitated an anime or character?   Ever imitated an anime or character? EmptySun 6 Jun - 21:01

It sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever imitated an anime or character?   Ever imitated an anime or character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever imitated an anime or character?
Page 1 of 1