Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which version of Haruhi do you like the best?

Go down 
5 posters

Which version do you like the best?
Anime
Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? I_vote_lcap80%Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Manga
Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? I_vote_lcap0%Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Novels
Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? I_vote_lcap20%Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
What?
Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? I_vote_lcap0%Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? Empty
PostSubject: Which version of Haruhi do you like the best?   Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? EmptyThu 20 May - 22:34

There were quite a few adaptions of the Harhi franchise. The original series of light novels, twelve or so of them currently, were adapted into a manga which is currently on-going with ten volumes released. Then came the first season of the anime which was based on the manga. Apparently the manga deviates from the light novels quite a bit which would explain the fact that the anime virtually ignores the plot of the novels. The anime also had a second season and a movie produced for it. Will there be more? I don't know, they certainly have enough material to continue the anime. This topic isn't about that.

Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? Have you only seen the anime or read the manga? Have you been exposed to multiple versions and have a favorite out of all of them? Are you curious to view other versions of the series now? I've seen at least a little bit of all three versions and I have to say the light novels are my favorite. They explore the universe and characters more in depth than the anime or the manga. It's also much slower paced than the other versions: remember episode 0, where the crew tried to make a movie? That was the entire basis of the second novel.

So, pick your favorite. And if you haven't ever heard of this series I command suggest you check it out.
Back to top Go down
pocky-sama95

pocky-sama95

PostSubject: Re: Which version of Haruhi do you like the best?   Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? EmptyFri 21 May - 0:42

I like the anime the most. The only part of Haruhi that I like and I like seeing everything that they do. And if there wasn't anime then there wouldn't be the Harassment of Kyon.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Which version of Haruhi do you like the best?   Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? EmptyFri 21 May - 8:03

The first versian of the anime and the Chibi series
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Anime_Emily

Anime_Emily

PostSubject: Re: Which version of Haruhi do you like the best?   Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? EmptyMon 7 Jun - 3:26

The anime because I haven't read any of the manga or novels...;;;; I probably should though...
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Mangaluvr
death reaper
Unholy
Unholy
death reaper

PostSubject: Re: Which version of Haruhi do you like the best?   Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? EmptyThu 15 Jul - 23:46

I like the anime the best even through season 2 is pretty much the same as season 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which version of Haruhi do you like the best?   Which version of Haruhi do you like the best? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which version of Haruhi do you like the best?
Page 1 of 1