Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!

Go down 
+5
Saya Otonashi
ToFa
Merrin
Genten
pocky-sama95
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pocky-sama95

pocky-sama95

Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! Empty
PostSubject: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 0:37

Well, hi? I'm new here. I like anime (duh) and manga (duh) and I want some friends. Duh.
sooo, friend me?

I like pretty much every kind of anime except sappy shojo unless I'm pissed at someone. Or something. I was invited by Genten, who's my friend in real life and who is typing this right now (Me: Hi y'all) because I'm a reeaallly slow typer. SUP DAWG! Fo shizzle my nizzle of da hizzle. . . drizzle (I heart Nigahiga (go to youtube)).

That's pretty much it.

Edit:

By the way, I'm also a high school student. Have you ever had the little middle schooler peoples come up and glomp you when they see a little tiny symbol of anime? Of course, you tell them 'blah blah blah' and they get attached to you and feel like they're your best friend? Well, that happened to me. It sucks. So, either a) show all your stuff and be proud of it or b) hide everything and hope a middle schooler doesn't stalk you.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 1:37

Hi Stephanie!!!!!!! Post lots. I don't care if you're busy. So am I and I come on here everyday. Also, I feel really sorry for you with that middle schooler following you. Just because we like the same thing does not mean we are automatically best friends!
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 8:01

Hello there! *doesnt know what to say* hi
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 10:39

Greetings there fellow member, and welcome to our lovely little community. I trust you will respect and follow the rules of our site and won't cause us any trouble. To do so, will invoke the wrath of the Founders and it shall fall upon thee.Last but not least, you are not to believe that i always speak that way.I just happen to have an weird sense of humor when it comes to welcome new blood such as thee. I trust you'll be active and that you shall enjoy your stay here. Once again, welcome and have fun here at Anime Blvd. :D
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 10:48

Well, welcome here and have a nice stay!
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Raven.Saerwen
Admin
Admin
Raven.Saerwen

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 11:39

hi theree =] welcome to anime boulevard =D
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 17:21

Merrin wrote:
Hello there! *doesnt know what to say* hi

Yeah. she's like that.
Back to top Go down
pocky-sama95

pocky-sama95

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 21:02

well thanks for the welcome it means alot.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 21:38

pocky-sama95 wrote:

They sound nice and friendly.... but they are secretly intergalactic purple people eaters trying to take over Earth by killing off mosquitoes and eating people's brains for dinner while watching Japanese animation.
Back to top Go down
pocky-sama95

pocky-sama95

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 22:11

Clovers_Gal wrote:
pocky-sama95 wrote:

They sound nice and friendly.... but they are secretly intergalactic purple people eaters trying to take over Earth by killing off mosquitoes and eating people's brains for dinner while watching Japanese animation.

o my god! im a orange panda who spits pocky out my fingertips.(haha i think ill survive just fine)
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 22:37

Hey, don't say I didn't warn you.
Back to top Go down
pocky-sama95

pocky-sama95

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 21 May - 22:59

well im pretty sure im okay i mean everyone here watches anime, reads manga, and goes crazy over somthing or another
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptySat 22 May - 1:52

Salutations fellow new member. I hope you will enjoy the forum as us Moderators and Administrators do. Speaking of us, please contact us if you have any questions or complaints and we will get to you as soon as possible. :)
Back to top Go down
http://cf13.forumotion.com
pocky-sama95

pocky-sama95

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyFri 28 May - 20:54

thanks i feel loved. i like smaller forums where everyone is nice to each other <3
Back to top Go down
udarsha45

udarsha45

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! EmptyThu 17 Jun - 16:17

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://bleach.5forum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!   Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiiiiiii! Um, yeah, cool!
Page 1 of 1