Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did you think of the ending?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

What did you think of the ending? Empty
PostSubject: What did you think of the ending?   What did you think of the ending? EmptyFri 28 May - 0:57

I was looking around the internet today when I came across quite a few complaints about the ending of Gurren Lagann. Apparently, these fans either felt the series ended too quickly or the ending left a lot to be desired. I thought the ending for the series was perfect. The final battle was nothing short of epic and the end was the most satisfying of any series I've seen. I'm confused as to why some people think the ending is lacking: are we really expecting another big baddie to show up and challenge Simon? I didn't think the ending was rushed either; I thought the series had great pacing and managed to tell all it wanted to say without being confusing. Basically, I thought the ending was perfect and was surprised to see so many people that didn't like it.

My point being: what did you think of the ending? If you could, would you change it?
Back to top Go down

What did you think of the ending?
Page 1 of 1