Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harumi

Harumi

Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain?   Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain? EmptyWed 16 Jun - 14:23

It's one of my favorite anime series ever, I've watched it at least 4 times and I always cry at the end. But was anyone else confused by the ending difference in the anime and manga? I understand that it started out as an anime and then got made into a manga, but still I don't get the endings.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain?   Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain? EmptyWed 16 Jun - 16:31

Yes, I've watched Wolf's Rain quite a few times. I saw it in black and white on my friend's TV after InuYasha. Good times. . .

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harumi

Harumi

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain?   Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain? EmptyFri 18 Jun - 3:04

Ohhh, I see. I do remember the part at the end of the last episode with the eye making everything around it wilt and everyone being reborn. I would have never thought of it in that light of everyone trying to achieve a different outcome. I guess I need to watch the last few episodes again. :P And I agree, the manga was not something that I would read again, and I don't see why they crammed it into two volumes.
Back to top Go down
death reaper
Unholy
Unholy
death reaper

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain?   Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain? EmptyFri 16 Jul - 0:24

I've watched it but it's been so long that I can barly remember
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain?   Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever watched or read Wolf's Rain?
Page 1 of 1