Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eia

Eia

What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters? Empty
PostSubject: What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters?   What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters? EmptyTue 28 Jun - 2:28

Hi guys, listen. Before I totally crashed my computer I could see both latin letters and different japanese letters on my web browser but now I can only see latin and there's these squares instead of other symbols. I've been searching the net countless times after an answer but it just won't turn up. This is driving me crazy because I'm really trying to learn different japanese letters but now it's kind of hard. To sum it up, I'm looking for a font style that displays both latin letters, japanese letters (such as hiragana, katakana, kanji) and other symbols on my web browser. Help?
Back to top Go down
Eia

Eia

What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters?   What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters? EmptyTue 26 Jul - 18:51

Found it.
windows xp: Start menu>Control panel>Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options>Regional and language>Languages tab>Install East Asian Languages>Apply>Ok
Back to top Go down

What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters?
Page 1 of 1