Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 3 "My Innocent Child, Sleep Within The Light"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

Episode 3 "My Innocent Child, Sleep Within The Light" Empty
PostSubject: Episode 3 "My Innocent Child, Sleep Within The Light"   Episode 3 "My Innocent Child, Sleep Within The Light" EmptyTue 19 May - 13:51

Quote :
Teito decides to leave the Church and help Mikage. Along the way, he is prodded by nurses for his well being. The Bishops and nurses have a feast and there is a slightly humorous scene in which Teito is exposed to the delicacies of the Church: eyefish and edible plants. Teito then stumbles upon an old man who tells him that if he wishes to have his wish granted, he must come to the courtyard at midnight when the bells toll. Teito then decides to run off by himself, hating the fact that he might be a burden to the Church. Frau interrupts his thoughts, telling him that it might be his fate that he came to the Church. Frau and Teito fight using Zaiphon powers, but Frau manages to dodge every single one of Teito's attacks. It is then that Castor realizes that Teito is a member of the Academy (as only those people have the ability to wield the Zaiphon) and Teito creates a large blast. Before Frau knocks Teito unconscious, Teito finally screams out "I'm not a brat! I'm Teito Klein!", thus revealing his name. Teito then wakes up at his bed, and decides to go to the courtyard, where he sees the old man from before. Frau, when feeding a cat, realizes something is wrong. In the meantime, Mikage at the Academy is still unsure of which side to choose: either saving Teito or his family (namely his sister).
Have you seen episode 3? Discuss it here.
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

Episode 3 "My Innocent Child, Sleep Within The Light" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 "My Innocent Child, Sleep Within The Light"   Episode 3 "My Innocent Child, Sleep Within The Light" EmptyFri 3 Jul - 16:41

BUMP
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com

Episode 3 "My Innocent Child, Sleep Within The Light"
Page 1 of 1