HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eia

PostSubject: What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters?   Tue 28 Jun - 2:28

Hi guys, listen. Before I totally crashed my computer I could see both latin letters and different japanese letters on my web browser but now I can only see latin and there's these squares instead of other symbols. I've been searching the net countless times after an answer but it just won't turn up. This is driving me crazy because I'm really trying to learn different japanese letters but now it's kind of hard. To sum it up, I'm looking for a font style that displays both latin letters, japanese letters (such as hiragana, katakana, kanji) and other symbols on my web browser. Help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eia

PostSubject: Re: What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters?   Tue 26 Jul - 18:51

Found it.
windows xp: Start menu>Control panel>Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options>Regional and language>Languages tab>Install East Asian Languages>Apply>Ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What font style can show both The ISO basic Latin alphabet and different japanese letters?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1