Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do you like Death Note?

Go down 
+5
ZeroFamiliar
Raito
Anime lover <3
Powerdroid
Saya Otonashi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

Why do you like Death Note? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptyThu 28 May - 20:29

Are there any reasons or do you like it because you like it?
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Powerdroid

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptySun 31 May - 19:21

It is not only the tricky moral issues raised in the show, but the cat-and-mouse interplay that keeps you guessing as to where it will go.

i know a lot of people say that when L was killed, the series went south, but i disagree
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptySun 31 May - 21:03

I think that it's interesting because of the mystery.
Back to top Go down
Anime lover <3
VIP
Anime lover <3

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptyTue 2 Jun - 2:59

um to be honest i dont really know why i liked Death note i think it was because of light pretnding to be good; but actually inside hes *kinda* of an evil plot master mind or something and it really caught my attention lol

Last edited by Anime lover <3 on Fri 5 Jun - 13:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptyFri 5 Jun - 12:14

OK others?
Back to top Go down
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptySat 6 Jun - 2:53

i like cause of the plot and the dramatic way it makes want to watch it till the end also because of the great clash kira vs L
Back to top Go down
Anime lover <3
VIP
Anime lover <3

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptySat 6 Jun - 17:19

lol true xD
Back to top Go down
ZeroFamiliar

ZeroFamiliar

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptyFri 12 Jun - 13:01

I liked the series, because it always kept me on my toes. Wanting to know what happened next.

The show got even better when they brought in Mello and Near, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptyFri 12 Jun - 13:05

Where are these characters introduced?
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptyMon 19 Apr - 2:28

I live in Australia and anime really isn't widely accepted apart from in Sydney and Melbourne and where I live there is about one anime store which is very limited mainly Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. But Death Note was one of the first anime shown on ABC (Our main tv station) my dad and I watched it and just decided to get into it, I liked it because it was the first anime I had seen (apart from 4kids stuff and gibli films) and national television. The characters were also funny and once Light 'joined' up with L I started enjoying it.

I couldn't wait for the second half because of Mello and Matt but both my dad and I were very disapointed with how slowly and borning it was, the good characters got no screen time and the worse character got tons of boring planning time, But it is good.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
death reaper
Unholy
Unholy
death reaper

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptyFri 16 Jul - 0:10

I liked Death Note because it has a lot of twists and turns that always kept you guessing .Which in return made you want to watch it even more. Plus I liked Ryuk
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptyThu 29 Jul - 23:06

Because it was interesting and unique, it kept you dying for the next volume. But unfortunately, I really don't want to re-read it. Though I really need too. :/
Back to top Go down
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? EmptyWed 4 Aug - 4:37

I like, no wait, LOVE Death Note! I actually bought the L T-shirt from Hottopic! xD I wear it all the time! I LOVE it because the characters were intresting and it always kept me up all night wanting to know what would happen next! Bigsmile When L died I was like whats gonna happen know? Did Kira win? But them Mello and Near made the series even more intresting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like Death Note?   Why do you like Death Note? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you like Death Note?
Page 1 of 1