Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? Empty
PostSubject: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptyThu 4 Jun - 23:23

For naruto i like ep 101 - kakashi revealed his face and Shino's laugh - which i can't remember which episode no. that is. For shippuuden - i like the part when asuma dies and when shikamaru defeat hidan (i can't remember which episode number is that)

so, which is your favourite?
Back to top Go down
Anime lover <3
VIP
Anime lover <3

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptyFri 5 Jun - 4:43

in naruto i like wen naruto and sasuke was fighting;that naruto was trying to talk saskue into coming back to the hidden leaf village.
and for naruto shippuuden i like the episode wen sakura was fighting sasori and stuff that was my favorite episode of all of them lol... then my 2nd would be wen naruto was fightning orochimaru and then naruto went up to 4 tails and stuff i thought that was awesome hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptyFri 5 Jun - 18:06

You know Bigsmile
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Anime lover <3
VIP
Anime lover <3

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptyFri 5 Jun - 18:10

Lol. xD
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptyFri 5 Jun - 18:14

Yes, I haven't seen but you who have seen it know better.
Back to top Go down
Anime lover <3
VIP
Anime lover <3

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptyFri 5 Jun - 18:23

lol ok. x]
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptyFri 5 Jun - 18:30

No problem
Back to top Go down
Anime lover <3
VIP
Anime lover <3

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptyFri 5 Jun - 18:33

lol ok..
u should watch it lol
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptyTue 14 Jul - 6:55

For me, the Kakuzu && Hidan Eps. :D

Hidan is soo HAWT. ;D
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptyMon 27 Jul - 18:36

BUMP
Back to top Go down
aaros17

aaros17

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptySun 7 Feb - 4:23

My favorite episodes in the anime so far are the ones when Sasuke fights Itachi.

Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? Naruto10
Back to top Go down
http://sodalover.weebly.com/
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? EmptyFri 19 Feb - 0:51

so far i have two favorite episodes:

1) The battle between Naruto and Gaara during the invasion (can't remember what the episodes are)
2) The battle between Naruto and Sasuke at the Final Valley (can't remember episodes on that either)
Back to top Go down
http://cf13.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?   Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which are your favourite naruto and/or shippuuden episodes ?
Page 1 of 1