Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club manga chapter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MeelahLil

MeelahLil

Ouran High School Host Club manga chapter? Empty
PostSubject: Ouran High School Host Club manga chapter?   Ouran High School Host Club manga chapter? EmptyWed 26 May - 19:07

Okay, um, I've watched the anime of OuranHSHC series(which is 26 eps) and is wondering if there is a manga to where it left off from the last episode! Also tell me the volume and chapter! and another question!? how many volumes is there?! Bigsmile
Back to top Go down
pocky-sama95

pocky-sama95

Ouran High School Host Club manga chapter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club manga chapter?   Ouran High School Host Club manga chapter? EmptyFri 28 May - 21:11

well the manga is sort of close to the anime but not really. she doesnt fall of a horse carrage into the lake and a few detail they stress in the manga are watered down and some things in the anime they stess are watered down in the manga. i would read the manga from volume one to get a better understanding. you can buy it in any bookstore in the us or onemanga.com or mangafox.com will have it by chapter [url=onemanga.com]onemanga.com[/url]
[url=mangafox.com]mangafox.com[/url]
Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club manga chapter?
Page 1 of 1