Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

saddest anime you've seen

Go down 
+4
Clovers_Gal
Genten
Saya Otonashi
Sayanna
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayanna

Sayanna

saddest anime you've seen Empty
PostSubject: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptySun 6 Jun - 19:40

mine i'd have to say are tokyo magnitude 8.0 & Clannad afterstory
what about you guys
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptySun 6 Jun - 20:40

Sorry but this isn't the correct place to post this => Moved

I haven't seen many anime (I plan to fix that though...) but the saddest I've seen so far is 07 Ghost (with the good meaning of the word "sadest" of course) because the characters usually face difficult situations and they are wondering about life and death, fate, faith etc., something that creates a sad atmosphere sometimes... xD

PS. Interesting topic
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptySun 6 Jun - 22:58

Kanon 2006. I was bawling when
Spoiler:
and in all the episodes leading up to that. Then I cried somemore in the Mai arc and the whole anime just depressed me. It did have a happy ending though.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptyMon 7 Jun - 1:48

Grave of the Fire Flies
Saddest anime I've seen hands down. I cried at the ending for like 20 minutes then I was in a depressed mood for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptyMon 7 Jun - 8:22

Fullmetal Alchemist gave me depression for over a week. I think that has to be the sadest I ahve ever watched.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Harumi

Harumi

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptyWed 16 Jun - 14:15

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Grave of the Fire Flies
Saddest anime I've seen hands down. I cried at the ending for like 20 minutes then I was in a depressed mood for the rest of the day.

My Japanese class was talking about that once, of course, it was my first year at the school so I had no clue what they were talking about. I thought it was a movie though Oh no

And I'd have to agree with Merrin, the original FMA made me kina depressed for a while, and I didn't know about the movie when I had finished the series either.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptyWed 16 Jun - 21:32

Harumi wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:
Grave of the Fire Flies

My Japanese class was talking about that once, of course, it was my first year at the school so I had no clue what they were talking about. I thought it was a movie though Oh no

it is a movie. It's an anime movie.
Back to top Go down
Harumi

Harumi

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptyFri 18 Jun - 3:11

Oh, I see. Well I looked it up in Wikipedia and someone compared it to Schindler's List and if it's like that then I don't think I want to attempt the movie. I'm sure I'd be crying for a while after that. =(
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptySat 30 Oct - 10:39

Okay these anime aren't really sad but they have made me cry while watching them:

KHR: Cried when Gokudera's mum died in a flashback.
Hetalia: Cried when America won the revolutinary war (just almost).
The Slayers: Cried when Zelgadis left (happiness) and several other times after he was hurt.
The Girl who Lept through time: At the end when the guy goes back to his own time.
Pokemon: Made me almost cry last night, almost cried about 30 times re-watching it remembering my memories and I cried when I was 8 when Celebi died and after the movie becuase my brain hurt.
Sgt Frog: Dunno when but I have cried I think :/.
Kodocha: Don't remember but I did.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Every night after watching it I cried.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptyWed 3 Nov - 17:06

I've been temted to cry at ridiculous anime before. I've probably almost shed a tear for Hetalia. Here are some more:

Potemayo: When everyone thinks
Spoiler:
Pokemon: When Ash almost lets go of Pikachu. Also, when Ash turns to stone in the first movie.
Gurren Lagann: Episode 8. 'Nuff said :(
The Dog of Flanders: The ending. It was so happy and then. . . BAM. Made me cry more than Grave of the Fireflies did.
Back to top Go down
death reaper
Unholy
Unholy
death reaper

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptyWed 11 May - 12:36

I cried on Clannad & Air... there's more but I can't think of them right now.
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen EmptyWed 11 May - 22:24

Huh..it's weird I never posted in this thread..in any case I think it would be Full Moon Wo Sagashite and/or Fruits Basket..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saddest anime you've seen   saddest anime you've seen Empty

Back to top Go down

saddest anime you've seen
Page 1 of 1