Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harumi

Harumi

Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching? Empty
PostSubject: Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching?   Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching? EmptyMon 14 Jun - 14:15

The only thing I know about it is that each character represents a country...Anyways, when I was in Tokyo last week and my group went to East Ikebukuro, I noticed they were advertising the new movie everywhere. And when I went to the top of the tall building in Sunshine City, they had a whole display set up, such as posters and original rough drafts and whatnot. I need a new anime to watch, and so I was thinking this one might be interesting, considering that I've never heard of one like this before. Any opinions?
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching?   Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching? EmptyTue 15 Jun - 8:20

OMG Hetalia is amazing, some episodes are repedetive but as the series progesses and more characters get involved it is amazing. Although alot of people don't like it because of the sterotypes don't let it put you off! Persanally I love Hetalia and bought a couple of figures of the characters and I'm waiting intesnly for the movie to come out in subs.

(My avatar is china so yeah lawl)
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Harumi

Harumi

PostSubject: Re: Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching?   Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching? EmptyWed 16 Jun - 14:07

Okay, then I guess I will give it a try Bigsmile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching?   Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching? EmptyThu 17 Jun - 9:57

No problem
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching?   Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Hetalia a good series that is worth watching?
Page 1 of 1