Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reinvigorating the Forum

Go down 
+3
Merrin
Clovers_Gal
Genten
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 1:12

I can still do the report but don't count on it coming too soon. My computer crashed and I can't access the internet very often. When my computer is back up and running I'll get on it as soon as possible.

Speaking of the report though, what do we all want on it?

On a side note, how is Saya doing?
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 22:33

Do it whenever you can, I just thought you'd be best for this task considering your organising skills..Now, considering what's going to be on the report, if possible, scan the pages in this thread to see the points that the forum needs improvement on..Of course you are to mention the ways to organise mangas/animes [that is the ones already mentioned] as well as the appearance of the forum as mentioned before..These are just 2 points that came to my mind since they are the ones that were stated last, of course you can mention others as well..

And since you are asking, Saya is pretty busy with school and such..For the time being I try to keep an eye on the forum and inform her about any changes and about the stuff going on in the forum..
Back to top Go down
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 2:46

ah well sorry for my absence Dx I've been busy as hell so what's new?
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 15:37

For now we wait for Genten to do the report that I'll give to Saya to reinvigorate the forum..Afterwards we'll see what can be done and thus, do it..
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 2:18

Kay, guys, I'm starting up that forum report thing. I'll have it as soon as possible but it's in the works now.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 2:45

Because I need a place to put this, here's what I have so far:

Spoiler:

Tell me what you think so far (no, it's not done) :)
Back to top Go down
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptySat 19 Mar - 23:04

very nice u__u
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Mar - 13:19

Thank you Genten, this is exactly as I imagined it.. keep up the good work and let me know when it's finished
Back to top Go down
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Mar - 19:09

so all we do is have to wait -.-....why must I be impatient
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 4:03

And wait a little more. Almost done, guys.

Edit: Here's the proposed last section of the forum revamp. I've only tackled issues dealing with the organization of the forum itself, please tell me (or feel free to add yourself) if you want something else in there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Apr - 5:20

hmmm nothing at all it seems to fit our issues and it will help us I hope >.<
Back to top Go down
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 EmptyThu 14 Jul - 23:40

Genten wrote:
And wait a little more. Almost done, guys.

Edit: Here's the proposed last section of the forum revamp. I've only tackled issues dealing with the organization of the forum itself, please tell me (or feel free to add yourself) if you want something else in there.

Spoiler:
we must get rid of the clans, merge Japanese discussion with general discussion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reinvigorating the Forum
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5