Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reinvigorating the Forum

Go down 
+3
Merrin
Clovers_Gal
Genten
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Nov - 17:47

I think we need to just decide what to do and what not to do and once we all decide on something,we'll have it done. Though I'd really think we should have Saya's opinion on this..
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov - 0:25

Yeah I know, you said you see her at school is it possible you could ask her then?

And when you say do and do not do what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov - 14:57

It is yes, I will talk to her once I see her again there..

I mean that after we have a final decision about RP,Advertising,adding/removing anime threads etc. and ofc ask Saya then we can try and do whatever we mentioned here.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov - 0:33

Right
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Nov - 17:56

I agree, we should definitely consult Saya on all these changes. But she hasn't been here for a while. Can you talk to her about this or convice her to log on?

And once we get Saya's opinion on this, we can decide what to do from there.
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Nov - 21:20

Aye aye sorry for not talking to her for that yet but I keep forgetting to do so.. I'll keep it in mind to contact her as soon as possible..
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Nov - 22:53

I'm sorry guys for not being here all this time but I think that we need a major change and promotion for this forum. I think that the best way is to organise a meeting through MSN Messenger to discuss everything but I don't know if it's possible. I have to consider all these ideas but we must decide all together. Please post your time zone to find out if we can "meet" through MSN Messenger.
Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 Time_zone
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 6:51

I am afraid I do not have MSN...I have Skype, Chatango and DeviantArt not that they really count. But I'm +10
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 11:53

OK
Quote :
But I'm +10
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 12:20

Timezone, but on forums I think it's like EST+11....I dunno where I am is in the +10 block
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Nov - 14:31

Merrin you also should remember that since you live in the southern hemisphere you're under DST.

I live in US eastern which is -5 GMT.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Nov - 2:23

Sorry I've been gone for a while Sad

I have. . . um, MSN is the hotmail thing, right? If so, I have one. It's not that hard to get one, Merrin, I could send you a PM about getting an account (I rarely use mine minus MSN anyway).

I live in US Eastern Standard which is -5 (same as CG). It would be nice if we could all meet at one time, I'm free on Thursday evenings (6 PM and later) and most of Fridays (mornings, 10AM to 12PM would be best). The rest of the week my schedule is very full and hectic.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Nov - 16:32

How nice to see that you guys are still here! xD

Merrin is +10
CG and Genten are -5
Tofa and I are +2
Is it possible to meet? Bigeyes What xD
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Nov - 23:13

I think its possible, just depends on peoples schedules and stuff.

Next week is good for me, from about Tuesday afternoon on I can get on at almost anytime with no school. Except maybe Thursday afternoon/evening, because of the holiday.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Nov - 11:35

Does anyone have a spare MSN?

Also If we are going to meet I can stay up to 1 am on Friday (Today, Thursdays to you or early Friday) and Saturday (Friday or like early Saturday or something?)
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov - 2:02

Merrin, I think I have a spare account you could use. I would have to dig up the pass and stuff, but I don't care if you use it. It was a friend of mines account that she didn't want anymore.

Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov - 12:03

Oh yay cool thanks!

Also I have never used MSN before so I may need some instructions...
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Nov - 5:44

It'll be possible to meet, I'm sure of it. CG and I are on Thanksgiving break until Sunday, so we're both free although I will be at some relatives' house for the next few days. I think that a meet up on Saturday, as I believe I am free then.

If we all agree to meet up on MSN (does anyone else need an account?) then could everyone make that general time frame?
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Nov - 7:25

I'll be free 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm weekdays +10

4:00 pm to 11:00 (can go past 11 but I will log off if no one is on) Friday

8-10:00 am to 11:30 Saturday

8-10:00 am to 10:00 pm Sunday all +10 obviously
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Nov - 18:28

I can be on Thursday morning and late Thursday night and all day Sunday. I should be at my mom's house Friday morning, so I can get on any time then. I'm free saturday but my dad won't let me install MSN on his laptop. But if Saturday works for everyone else I can see what I can do about being at my mom's house that day.

so basically

Thursday from 5am to Noon roughly (not exactly sure what Thanksgiving plans are yet so depends..) and maybe 9pm to midnight, can stay up later if people are on

Friday from 5am to I really don't know, lets say 2pm

Saturday anytime, though only if everyone agrees on Saturday, because if not, then I won't bother trying to work something out and I won't be on at all

Sunday almost anytime, so 8 am to 10pm

Eastern time ( -5 GMT) of course.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Nov - 6:18

Well, since we're all posting our schedules. . . As I am at a relatives house, I'll be less available. Here's the timeframe:

Thursday: Not going to be available. Thanksgiving and all, you know? At some point though I will be on the internet, so I'll see any updates or PMs anyone has sent me.

Friday: Won't be available until 9:00 PM. I can be on until whenever as long as I can get the computer free.

Saturday: Available hopefully from 11 AM to 1 PM. Possibly in the evening, though scheduling conflicts need to be sorted out.

Sunday: Again, plan dependent. If nothing else, I will be on 7 PM to 9 PM.

If everyone is okay with it I would like to suggest meeting Saturday around 11 to noon. Would that work for everybody?
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 6:51

Ok, I'm guessing Saturday at 11 for Eastern time? Because if not... there ain't no way in heaven I'll be able to get on. I'll try to be on. No guarantees, because I don't know what peoples plans are and stuff. So don't wait up if I don't get on.
And if all else fails, I'll get on Sunday night and annoy you genten.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 8:42

Tomorrow I will be out all day and back late at night.

Also is there a site which tanslates the time zone things?

EDIT: But your Saturday is my late Sat or early Sunday
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 8:52

Dang it Merrin, why do you have to live in a different time zone , it makes things complicated!

How late is late? Like late as in by the time you get home you plan on going to bed late?

Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Nov - 10:12

Um....I come back at 9:15 so probably yeah I will go back on the com cause it will be a Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reinvigorating the Forum   Reinvigorating the Forum - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reinvigorating the Forum
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next