Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Anime Categories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

Old Anime Categories Empty
PostSubject: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories EmptyWed 22 Sep - 2:32

As has been suggested, we're purging some of the old cateogires. Face it, many of them aren't used that often. Therefore I'm putting up a list of all our old categories and we'll have a vote between everybody to see which ones will stay. Even if some categories don't get that many votes they may have to be erased to allow for new categories.

Before posting keep in mind how popular some categories are. Only vote for the ones you think could stand to be replaced.

Note: If a lot of people want one of the old categories back then of course it'll be created. This isn't a voting thing where the loser is automatically and forever deleted.

List of Cateogories and Vote Count
Spoiler:

Last edited by Genten on Thu 30 Sep - 23:29; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories EmptyFri 24 Sep - 1:10

Okay, honestly most of the series I'm going to vote for, I personally have seen/watched and are favorites (not all though), but like I said before, you can't have a conversation with uno persons.

*Black God
* Elfen Lied (it's a popular series, but there's no topics in it)
* Gunslinger Girl (same thing, no topics)
* Hellgirl
* Rosario + Vampire
* Rozen Maiden
* Spiral

Those are some I've noticed that they don't have any topics. (which saddens me because I really love a few of them )
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories EmptyFri 24 Sep - 4:21

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Okay, honestly most of the series I'm going to vote for, I personally have seen/watched and are favorites (not all though), but like I said before, you can't have a conversation with uno persons.

*Black God
* Elfen Lied (it's a popular series, but there's no topics in it)
* Gunslinger Girl (same thing, no topics)
* Hellgirl
* Rosario + Vampire
* Rozen Maiden
* Spiral

Those are some I've noticed that they don't have any topics. (which saddens me because I really love a few of them )

First post edited. If you wanted to test the waters, you could post topics in these threads. I like some of these series too xD
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories EmptyFri 24 Sep - 8:15

Alright these are the ones I desperetly want to keep:

Hetalia: Axis Powers
School Rumble
Lucky Star

Ones that I like or am alsmot interested in (sorta like a half vote):

Death Note
InuYasha
K-ON
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories EmptyFri 24 Sep - 15:33

Okay, so which one's do you think should be gotten rid of? We'll probably keep Hetalia around so don't worry about that one.
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories EmptyFri 24 Sep - 16:50

-Spiral: The bonds of Reasoning because it hadn't got any topics and because, at least from my experience, does not belong in the most famous ones..
-Rozen Maiden ditto
-Vampire Princess Miyu ditto
-Black God ditto
-Black Cat ditto

Also, I'm obligated to inform you that if there are more new members in the site and they ask for those animes, of course we shall add them again but only after a number of members ask for it like 5, so that the threads will be used.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories EmptyFri 24 Sep - 22:31

ToFa wrote:
-Spiral: The bonds of Reasoning because it hadn't got any topics and because, at least from my experience, does not belong in the most famous ones..
-Rozen Maiden ditto
-Vampire Princess Miyu ditto
-Black God ditto
-Black Cat ditto

Also, I'm obligated to inform you that if there are more new members in the site and they ask for those animes, of course we shall add them again but only after a number of members ask for it like 5, so that the threads will be used.

I didn't mean that these anime categories would be gone forever. If a lot of members ask for an old category back than it should be put back. I'll edit the first post to make that clear.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories EmptyThu 30 Sep - 1:21

BUMP

The categories still need to be voted on. Merrin, you still haven't said which groups you think should be gotten rid of (I don't think half votes count). Remember that if a category is voted off it isn't gone forever: if there is enough interest they can be brought back and you can always make threads about them.

I'll give my votes just to get the ball rolling:

Black God
L'Cordo D'oro
Skip Beat
Vampire Princess Miyu
Rozen Maiden
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories EmptyThu 30 Sep - 3:15

Ok ones to get rid of:

Vampire Knight
Elfen Lied
La Cordo D'Oro

And anything with less than 5 posts in it
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories EmptyThu 30 Sep - 14:36

By the way, since it's a pretty tough decision we can't delete the categories right away, we have to wait for a little more people to vote and of course Saya to decide whether we should do it or not..
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories EmptyThu 30 Sep - 23:27

Merrin wrote:
Ok ones to get rid of:

Vampire Knight
Elfen Lied
La Cordo D'Oro

And anything with less than 5 posts in it

Okay, first post edited.

@Tofa: I agree, but what I was thinking when I made these threads we'd have people posting in the 'New Anime Categories' one too, so we'd have stuff to replace the old stuff with.

Just, y'know, a nudge to post in the sister thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Anime Categories   Old Anime Categories Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Anime Categories
Page 1 of 1