Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia to be translated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

Hetalia to be translated Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia to be translated   Hetalia to be translated EmptyMon 3 May - 12:31

Funimation and Tokyopop have bought the rights to the Hetalia anime and the manga adaption. Aprently in the dub they will all have accents and Funimation is starting to research accents so they get them accurate. Here is the link to the Funimation Hetalia English dub site.

What do you guys think?
Persanally I don't really care but yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia to be translated   Hetalia to be translated EmptyMon 3 May - 15:36

I was going to post something about this, but I forgot. I'm excited. I plan to buy the anime and manga. I'll even listen to the accents. If Funimation is really going to put in all the work they say they will for the accents, then the dub must be pretty good. Okay, unless America has a southern accent. I don't know why, but I always imagined America would be from New York or something, not the south.

Hopefully Funi puts some preview episodes of the dub up.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia to be translated   Hetalia to be translated EmptyTue 4 May - 7:43

Yeah the accents will be good, depending on who they get to play each person. If they get a voice actor I like I may watch one or two episodes. But usually once I watch an anime in one language I can't watch it in the other because I get so used to the voices.

I will however get the manga because I've been wanting to read that.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia to be translated   Hetalia to be translated Empty

Back to top Go down

Hetalia to be translated
Page 1 of 1