Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What type of anime do you like?

Go down 
+11
StlzFirstLady
Merrin
Kio
Fez
Dragonheart
Genten
Kvic
Saya Otonashi
selfdestruction
Shuuka
death reaper
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kio
VIP
Kio

What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug - 9:01

Eechi is good too, i love fantasy. So those two are top of my list. But im more an action man, like Code Geass. But i also like animes like King of Bandit Jing. There are too many animes, and too many genres for someone to choose just one, right?
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug - 9:06

yup totaly, what genere is king of bandit jing?
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Kio
VIP
Kio

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug - 9:08

hm... Its.. Eh.. Adventure/action if i had to classify it. its one of the shorter ones, like Elfen Lied. Only Thirteen Eps if i remember correctly. Still a great anime though.

I figure.. if you like anime, you like them all xD
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug - 9:13

yeah but if someone is the type of persan who only likes romance they will hardly dig somthing like death note or higurashi or some other shonen anime
Back to top Go down
Kio
VIP
Kio

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug - 9:16

Very true. And some animes like those are harder to get into than others. you do prove a point there. so if your more of an action guy, you prolly wont get into romance animes much. So yea, i think you got it there. It depends on the Anime itself, and the person aswell
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug - 15:53

Quote :
It depends on the Anime itself
If the anime is not good...
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug - 15:55

i've watched animes and been right into themm like when i was hyper and then when i had calmed down my brain wasnt in the proper state to comprehend anything that was going on the screen thus i didint like that anime anymore (FLCL)
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug - 16:02

OK you are right on this. When we got our marks, although I was very happy because the marks were great, I was too happy to watch anime.
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug - 16:15

how can you be too happy to watch anime! ive been too depressed to wtach anime, actully FMA made me so depressed i cried and couldnt sleep at night
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Aug - 17:40

....Do you not like FLCL? *cries* That's one of GAINAX's most awesome series ever!
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Aug - 1:46

flcl is just too hyper i dont understand it
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Aug - 4:42

Well, I won't refute that, but FLCL just reaks of awesome and slick animation. Especially the last episode.
Back to top Go down
Fez
Unholy
Unholy
Fez

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug - 7:08

flcl was too short tho x-x no matter how awsome you are you cant beat anyone with only 6 episodes x-x
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug - 8:15

but what about movies they go for the rquvilent of about 4 episodes but they beat many 300+ episode series
Back to top Go down
Fez
Unholy
Unholy
Fez

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug - 9:51

true true but movies are different....... why are they....... cause at the end of a movie your supposed to think up your own sequel xP
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug - 16:55

I think that short anime series can be more awesome than longer series. I don't know about you, but I though FLCL and Gunbuster 2 (6 episodes) were 50x better than any long running shounen series I know of.

....Although, that might be refuted with the upcoming premier of the Fairy Tail and Letter Bee anime. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Kio
VIP
Kio

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug - 18:21

FLCL is a good short anime, there are many good animes out their that are very short, yet are completely better than some of the longer running shows. Such as:

FLCL (6 Eps)
King Of Bandit Jing (13 eps i think)
Elfen Lied (same as KOBJ)
Gun Buster 2 (6 Eps)

The first two i would actually rather watch than, say Bleach. The reason why, is because the shorter ones have it all right to the point... they have a great plot, and dont ruin it with useless fillers.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug - 20:49

Agreed. In such a short amount of time they can do a lot. This is why I normally like series that are 27 eps and under.
Back to top Go down
Fez
Unholy
Unholy
Fez

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug - 11:12

well, alot of the shorter anime i think cram too much information into their episodes, some like... baccano which was great but had way too much going on

i guess it depends on how they relay all the information they put into a series tho... and yeah bleach is way too annoying with the way the go about telling you things.....

altho the only 150+ ep anime i really love is Gintama, its just too epic <3

i prefer 24-50 episode animes myself, they usually space everything out perfectly,

-slightly off topic- tho length doesnt even matter if the ending of something sucks.....
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug - 12:43

I think really really long animes are annoying because its hard to keep track of it and if its on televiosion if you miss say 3 episodes its near to impossible to catch up. Also if you have a series which has 150 eps + thats alot of discs and it would be hard to get them all.

Although smaller series I kinda want more, Fruits Basket they never sorted out the ods and ends and tied up all the loose threads and in .hack legend of the twilight that was only 3 discs and most of it they wernt having much fun.

Although I'm watching Yu Yu Hakusho at the moment which has about 120 episodes I think and I wish there were more because Kurama comes in in episode 8 and leaves at about 100. So in that sense I want it to go longer.

I guess your opinion resides on if you like the series or not and if you are dedicated enough to watch it all.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug - 16:48

Fez wrote:
well, alot of the shorter anime i think cram too much information into their episodes, some like... baccano which was great but had way too much going on

i guess it depends on how they relay all the information they put into a series tho... and yeah bleach is way too annoying with the way the go about telling you things.....

altho the only 150+ ep anime i really love is Gintama, its just too epic <3

i prefer 24-50 episode animes myself, they usually space everything out perfectly,

-slightly off topic- tho length doesnt even matter if the ending of something sucks.....

I think the point of Baccano! was to have a lot going on. I think the anime only covers about a third of the light novels, so it might make more sense that way.

I don't like tackling long anime series because I can never keep up with them. I have a hard time remembering to watch Magical Shopping Arcade! Basically, I always forget which episode I'm on, or become tired of watching the series.
Back to top Go down
Fez
Unholy
Unholy
Fez

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug - 15:28

Magical Shopping Arcade!

O.O does such an anime exist xD???

*edit* the big bold red was necessary to show how much i died laughing reading that name ^.^
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug - 23:43

Fez wrote:
Magical Shopping Arcade!

O.O does such an anime exist xD???

*edit* the big bold red was necessary to show how much i died laughing reading that name ^.^

Yes! Thank GAINAX for Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi!

What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 01
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Oct - 15:19

Yeah magical shopping arcade abenobashi is funny, but I didn't like the last few episodes, it got to serious and kinda sad y'know love fails twice in a row
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 1:47

Dang, just ruined the end of the series. Oh well, it was bound to happen (and I never got around to watching the last few episodes).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What type of anime do you like?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next