Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What type of anime do you like?

Go down 
+11
StlzFirstLady
Merrin
Kio
Fez
Dragonheart
Genten
Kvic
Saya Otonashi
selfdestruction
Shuuka
death reaper
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 1:51

Whoops sorry, but it is really quite a suprise ending, and it is all happpy in the end don't worry.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 2:04

You're not breaking any laws or anything. Just use spoiler tags.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 2:08

I know I should've but what done has been done....
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 2:17

Learn from the past to live for the future. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 2:19

Never heard that saying before but its a nice one...isint this a bit off topic?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 2:27

Why yes, yes it is. Totally on accident.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 2:29

Ah yes so back on topic, I prefer anime which is longish series but not too long.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 2:38

I think I've already mentioned, but I prefer anime with 27 episodes or less. I also don't like watching anime with a ton of seasons.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 2:43

Yeah I love inuyasha but wtahcing it is a pain in the ass. When I was yopunger I had to watch Pokemon everyday, one week I missed a few episodes and I couldn't watch it because I had no idea what was going on (or was it a year)
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 2:50

Probably a year, Pokemon is a hard show to get lost in.

Have you heard about the final season of InuYasha?
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 3:00

Yeah they are remaking the lat bit of it because it didn't finish. Luckily for me I have read the last chapter!
Back to top Go down
death reaper
Unholy
Unholy
death reaper

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Nov - 18:29

Your right about Inuyasha being a pain trying to watch but I still love it. What I hate is when they make a anime really short like 13 eps. I normally can't get into an anime that is that short and when I can get into them the ending normally sucks because the anime isn't long enough to have a good ending. I can handle long animes but they can be a pain somtimes too.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov - 20:57

Really? I love short anime, especially ones that are 12 or 13 episodes long. Baccano!
Back to top Go down
death reaper
Unholy
Unholy
death reaper

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Nov - 3:48

Well I think the real reason I don't like short anime is because when I get to the end of anime so quickly I still want it to watch more even though there aren't any more episodes.
Back to top Go down
StlzFirstLady

StlzFirstLady

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Nov - 0:21

Mostly I like action, gore/horror (vampires are a plus), supernatural, a little bit of comedy and drama (but it has to be mixed in with any of the listed), psychological, and military.

I can definitely don't like mechas.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/StLzFirstLady
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 8:02

I like pretty much anything, though I tend to have a soft spot for magical girl. I'm pretty fond of comedy as well.
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 16:48

well i usually see whatever seems interesting to me with a preference to comedy, romance, maybe a bit of action...and shoujo generally :D
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Nov - 4:38

death reaper wrote:
Well I think the real reason I don't like short anime is because when I get to the end of anime so quickly I still want it to watch more even though there aren't any more episodes.

I agree, I wish for a continuation to a lot of series once I finish them. But that's where season 2 comes in.

Wolf wrote:
I like pretty much anything, though I tend to have a soft spot for magical girl. I'm pretty fond of comedy as well.

I like the magical girl genre too. I think the craze (besides Shugo Chara, which I don't think counts) has died down, though.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Nov - 7:41

I'm actually pretty happy because I just git hooked on Keroro Gunso, and that has 530 or so episodes and I'm up to 103 (the furthest I've ever been apart from pokemon).

I used to love magical girl, first anime I ever watched was Sailor Moon, not that it counts because it was 4kids and I didn't watch it for 6 years becasue I was scared. So my actual first was Pokemon (4kids agian).
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 19:05

Supernatural/action is probably what I watch the most. But I can watch romance/comedy every now and then. As long as it has a good plot.
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 22:25

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Apr - 7:25

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Supernatural/action is probably what I watch the most. But I can watch romance/comedy every now and then. As long as it has a good plot.

Longer or shorter anime? Considering two of your favorites are Baccano! and Darker than Black, I'd say shorter, but you love FMA, so maybe you just prefer a mix?
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Apr - 2:08

Shorter! Just because life can get so busy, so I try to watch/read shorter series. Like I try to only watch anime thats 12/13 episodes. But I don't mind 25 episodes, as long as it's good, like DTB. I don't watch anything over 30 episodes (with the exception of FMA Brotherhood). Since I have to write a weekly review on an anime/manga series, that why I prefer shorter.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Apr - 2:29

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Shorter! Just because life can get so busy, so I try to watch/read shorter series. Like I try to only watch anime thats 12/13 episodes. But I don't mind 25 episodes, as long as it's good, like DTB. I don't watch anything over 30 episodes (with the exception of FMA Brotherhood). Since I have to write a weekly review on an anime/manga series, that why I prefer shorter.

We have similiar tastes then. You write weekly anime reviews? I'm curious. I have a blog, but I hate reflecting on the anime I've watched, often I come up with strange ideas based on what I've watched and just follow that path until I can't even remember what started that train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Apr - 2:54

Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:

We have similiar tastes then. You write weekly anime reviews? I'm curious. I have a blog, but I hate reflecting on the anime I've watched, often I come up with strange ideas based on what I've watched and just follow that path until I can't even remember what started that train of thought.

I *try* to write weekly review, but it doesn't always work out, so I guess bi-weekly is more accurate. It's for writing practice. When I first started writing reviews, I had a hard time too, but then someone gave me some good advice. So yeah, I hope to be able to write a review this week, but it's only if I get around to finish watching a series. (I can be lazy sometimes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of anime do you like?   What type of anime do you like? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What type of anime do you like?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next