Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime you are currently watching

Go down 
+24
Clovers_Gal
khubaib_95
Raito
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
aaros17
Merrin
Fez
Kio
Sakura
selfdestruction
Genten
kou yuuzhen
ToFa
Serenity
Anime lover <3
Grey
Powerdroid
Raven.Saerwen
ScaryFanGirl
powwow
Shuuka
sora-kun
Saya Otonashi
Jindou
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyWed 30 Sep - 15:09

I'm training in The World Ends With You and I'm trying to do more in Shin Megimi Ten for the NDS
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
aaros17

aaros17

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Feb - 22:57

I'm currently watching Bleach, Naruto Shippuden and Soul Eater. Starting on Sunday, I'm going to watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I'm currently caught up with all of the subbed Bleach and Naruto Shippuden episodes. I'm only watching Soul Eater in English dub. And I'm most likely going to watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood in English dub only.
Back to top Go down
http://sodalover.weebly.com/
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyThu 18 Feb - 23:49

So far I'm watching Vampire Knight, and Naruto: Shippuden, and I'm probably going to see Full Moon: O Sagashite, Rosario + Vampire, and probably (if it's an Anime) Magical Knight Rayearth.
Back to top Go down
http://cf13.forumotion.com
Raito
Unholy
Unholy
Raito

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyMon 1 Mar - 21:38

Shippuden, Bleach, Sekirei >.>
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyWed 7 Apr - 17:03

So far I'm watching Katanagatari. It's the only thing I've really been keeping up with. However, the spring season has brought a lot of new stuff, so I'm waiting for Crucnhyroll to take Heroman off of its member only thing, which ends tomorrow, so I'll be watching that one either then or on Friday.
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyWed 7 Apr - 18:17

I recently finished Lovely Complex and now i'm watching Skip Beat
Back to top Go down
khubaib_95
Admin
Admin
khubaib_95

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyFri 9 Apr - 15:47

Iam curently watchin' bleach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.islamiccommunity.forumotion.com
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyFri 9 Apr - 15:53

I just watched the first episode of Heroman, and it was pretty cool. It was definitely cheesy, but it was entertaining and well written cheese. If anything else, the show certainly has enough charm and energy to keep me in for the next episode.

I'm also watching Yes! Precure 5 and have seen three or so out of the 49 episodes. It's interesting so far, I love the magical girl transformations and outfits. I just don't know how much the show will keep me interested after all five Precures are introduced. I might just stick it out though, because the next season has Syrup in it.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 16:16

Just watched first 2 eps of soul eater and I was laughing the whole way through xD
Back to top Go down
ToFa
Unholy
Unholy
ToFa

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 17:37

oh i've completed soul eater..i cannot judge you i also laughed a lot :P
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 18:44

Plan to finish re-watching Darker Than BLACK, then pick up my Baccano boxset I got the other day, and re-watch Baccano. Of course that probably won't all happen today, I want to atleast get through some of Darker than BLACK. Cool
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 22:27

OK others?

I am not watching anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Apr - 14:50

Finsihed 4 eps of Soul Eater waiting for more, almost done with Hetalia
Back to top Go down
Saya Otonashi
Admin
Admin
Saya Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Apr - 16:38

OK cool!
Back to top Go down
https://animeboulevard.forumotion.com
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptySun 18 Apr - 2:04

Eep just realised 1 more ep of hetalia to go Oh no
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptySun 18 Apr - 7:23

Watched epsisodes 1-7 (otherwise known as Season 1: Part 1: Disc 1) of Funimation's release of Big Windup! with a friend of mine, and I must say. . . Mihaaaashi!!!!!

Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 0
Cutest. Boy. Ever. Don't argue with me.

And now, I will be patiently waiting for the second part.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyTue 20 Apr - 0:01

Just finished Re-watching the last episode of Maria Holic, started on a review. (I should re-watch the first episode as well, but I think I'm going to be lazy and not)
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptySun 25 Apr - 16:56

Finished re-watching Darker Than Black : The Black Contractor yesterday ^.^
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptySun 25 Apr - 18:50

I've watched episodes 13-46 of Axis Powers Hetalia yesterday with a friend of mine. I'd already watched most of the episodes, so only 32-46 were new to me. Never the less it was really enjoyable. Can't wait until it comes out in the US.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyMon 26 Apr - 2:45

Started re-watching Baccano, but didn't get very far, today was a busy day... I have 3 books I have to finish reading by Friday, a paper to write by Tuesday, + a billion other things >.<
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyThu 29 Apr - 20:26

Decided I had to catch up on the series I planned on watching for Spring. I ended up watching episodes 3 and 4 of Heroman. Then I headed over the Funimation's website and watched episodes 2 and 3 of House of Five Leaves. I decided to drop The Tatami Galaxy from my viewing list, from the trailer and reviews it's way too SHAFT-esque for my taste.

Now to wait another week for the next episode.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyFri 30 Apr - 9:15

Waiting for World Series: Hetalia episode 6
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyWed 5 May - 22:10

Recently watched Vampire Knight, I forgot what episode I stopped at, but it's at the part where Yuuki is about to go to Maria.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyThu 6 May - 1:33

She choose the wrong maaaaaan. But I digress, this is why I never got into VK.

Recently watched some episodes of Aria the Animation with a friend of mine. It's such a relaxing show. It doesn't follow the manga at all though and has thrown some new characters in. I don't really mind it though, this isn't one of those anime that needs to follow the source material.
Back to top Go down
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
Admin
Admin
~Anbu Crimson Flare~

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 EmptyThu 6 May - 2:18

Actually, that was the part where Yuuki was about to give herself in return to save Zero from falling into a levee E vampire. Like I say, everyone has their own taste of anime/manga that they all like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime you are currently watching
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next