Anime Boulevard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime you are currently watching

Go down 
+24
Clovers_Gal
khubaib_95
Raito
~Anbu Crimson Flare~
aaros17
Merrin
Fez
Kio
Sakura
selfdestruction
Genten
kou yuuzhen
ToFa
Serenity
Anime lover <3
Grey
Powerdroid
Raven.Saerwen
ScaryFanGirl
powwow
Shuuka
sora-kun
Saya Otonashi
Jindou
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyFri 7 May - 14:10

World Series: Hetalia its irritating having to wait for it to be released
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyFri 7 May - 21:47

Was going to watch some Baccano, but my TV is being retard, its doesn't do PIP from two different sources, it only works with one source Sad

Just finished watching an episode of Sgt Frog dubbed, that series has one of the best dubs ever.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyThu 13 May - 22:36

Watched episodes 1-4 of Toward the Terra. This anime has very high quality animation and the retro shoujo style of the manga carries well into the anime. However, this series was the first non-BL series the author has produced and it really borders on the edge of shounen-ai. Not that I mind that but it annoys me when the characters are two inches apart from each other's faces and don't kiss.

Will watch disc two either tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyThu 13 May - 23:46

About to watch some Baccano!.... If I can get my Blu-ray player working.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyMon 17 May - 12:40

Hetalia episode 60 came out today. Waiting for subtitle.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyTue 18 May - 20:03

Just watched episodes 4-6 of Yes! Precure 5. All the Precures have assembled now! Yes, I am very excited about this series. I'm thinking of watching Heartcatch Precure! as well. And maybe some of the other Precure series. It's a really fun franchise.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 May - 3:54

Watched an episode or two of Baccano, other that that, Haven't watched much anime.
Back to top Go down
khubaib_95
Admin
Admin
khubaib_95

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 May - 8:52

Watching bleach,07 ghost and FMA...
Back to top Go down
http://www.islamiccommunity.forumotion.com
Raven.Saerwen
Admin
Admin
Raven.Saerwen

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 May - 9:15

Soul eater and chobits :D
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 May - 9:18

Hetalia and Soul Eater, need some more I think
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 May - 16:08

Clovers_Gal wrote:
Watched an episode or two of Baccano, other that that, Haven't watched much anime.

I take it your Blu-Ray player is working again?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 May - 17:46

Wached episodes 6-9 of Yes! Precure 5. It's a little repetitive but I'm enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 May - 23:42

Genten wrote:
Clovers_Gal wrote:

I take it your Blu-Ray player is working again?

For The moment, but it only wants to play DVDs. When I tried to put in a Bluray in, it stopped working. So who knows. I was kind of upset too, I wanted to watch Iron Man, because I'm going to see the second one tomorrow... but nooooo, it doesn't want to play blu ray discs, only DVDs.

Watched another episode of Baccano, I'm slowly making my way through re-watching it. Once summer roles around, I'll probably be watching more anime/reading more manga.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptySat 22 May - 4:10

Just finished watching My Neighbor Totoro
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptySat 22 May - 5:00

On my third re-watching of Junjou Romantica/Junjou Romantica 2. Basically, I skip all the episodes not related to Misaki and Usagi, because they're my favorite (or, well, Junjou Terrorist doesn't get enough love in the anime so I don't watch them). It's so romantic and sappy at the same time. . .
Back to top Go down
khubaib_95
Admin
Admin
khubaib_95

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptySat 22 May - 5:01

Iam going to finish 07 ghost and will probably watch Code geass season 1 and R2...
Back to top Go down
http://www.islamiccommunity.forumotion.com
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyTue 25 May - 2:40

Just finished up the fourth disc of Hell Girl. It's okay, it enterains me at least. I just can't really get into it because the series is so episodic that it's hard to care about anyone in the series.

Am also watching the Nickelodeon premiere of Dragon Ball Kai. Yes, I do feel nostalgic watching this series. The original is still my favorite though.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyTue 25 May - 8:22

Just finished Hetalia World Series episode 9 very cute
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyFri 28 May - 1:45

Just watched the first episode of Sailor Moon. Nostalgia to the max! Am I going to watch episode two? Of course.
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyFri 28 May - 2:21

Watched some of Ponyo earlier today, it was good.... my mind kept trying to compare it to the Little Mermaid >.<
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyFri 28 May - 8:05

Isnt it a varied versian of the japanse versian of the little mermaid?
Back to top Go down
Clovers_Gal

Clovers_Gal

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyFri 28 May - 12:28

Ponyo is somewhat loosely based off the same book The Little Mermaid was loosely based off. So, they are both based off somehow The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Merrin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Merrin

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 8:42

Just finished Hetalia World Series episode 10, hate the new ending though
Back to top Go down
pocky-sama95

pocky-sama95

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 15:57

well i watched this movieish thing called Summer Wars. it was pretty awesome and i was laughing the whole time genten can expand on that or you can go to this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD5QiLi2krk
its the trailer for it
Back to top Go down
Genten
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 EmptyTue 1 Jun - 15:59

Yeah, I did like Summer Wars. It was so unrealistic it was good. I suggest anyone interested in anime dealing with the cyber world check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime you are currently watching   Anime you are currently watching - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime you are currently watching
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next